Honored Contributor

Juliana Marguiles, dare I say it?

She looked downright anorexic. I know this is a taboo subject, but put some weight on, girl.

Honored Contributor

Re: Juliana Marguiles, dare I say it?

Absolutely agree!

Honored Contributor

She looked beautiful.

Have you ever seen someone who is anorexic? They don't look like that...

Valued Contributor

I thought she looked great, except for her hairstyle which was too severe for my taste. She is a slim woman but so is everyone else in Hollywood (except for Melissa McCarthy) if they want to work!

Honored Contributor

She didn't look anorexic at all. She looked healthy and fit.

Since you seem to think it's okay to tell someone to put on some weight, do you think it would be okay for someone to start a thread telling Melissa McCarthy and a few others to step away from the junk food and lose some weight?

Honored Contributor

She didn't look like she does on her series, that's why I was shocked. This is not her usual weight. I don't think either extreme is a good look, much less a role model for our very susceptible teens. Eating disorders are epidemic.

Super Contributor

I thought she looked thinner than on the show, but that just may be the dress. Like Virgosun, I did not care for the hairstyle, too severe. But, she could have come out in a knapsack (whatever that is!) And I would think she is gorgeous. She is so good on the show. Love her!
Trusted Contributor

We watch her show, and my husband did not recognize her, that hair was odd.

Honored Contributor

She looks beautiful, she is beautiful. Enough of the "get her a sandwich" comments about any female celebrity who is thin.

Julianna Margulies Emmys Red Carpet

Valued Contributor

I didn't think she looked anorexic. However, More Magazine did an interview with her a few months ago and commented that when you meet her she is more slender than you might think from her tv show.