Regular Contributor

does anyone know when tarte will be on qvc again i just started using this line and i saw that qvc has more better stuff than sephora has. Soo if anyone can help me that would be great.

who ever is using the tarte line if you can suggest what's a must have and not to buy that would be wonderful to. I have some extra money to spend on my make up and what to make sure i don't buy anything that's not that good, this is what i have already

tarte clean slate timeless smoothing primer

amazonian clay full coverage foundation

rainforest after dark palette

Soo if anyone can tell me what they like that is a must have please do

thank you.

Super Contributor

Tarte lipsurgence lip creams, tarte lash camera lashes and smoulder eyes eyeliner.

they are the best. The lip creams stay on like a stain.

Valued Contributor
If I were you I would hold on to your money a little longer. Tarte does these amazing holiday kits for both Ulta and Sephora and they usually have multiple items! Last year I got ULTA's and it came with 4 eyeshadow quads, 4 full size blushes, 3 lip glosses and a cute compact with magnet so you can take one quad + blush with you - all for $39, all full size products. Sephora had a different one. I think they come out in September. They are also re-releasing a blush palette. Their blushes are the best! I also love their lip glosses. I forget the name but they are pepperminty and so moisturizing! Lots of holiday gift sets come out on the Q as well. I got a cute set with 15 tarte glosses last year.
Trusted Contributor

I'm with Cardamom - Tarte always has good holiday sets. Also, go to their website and sign up - you'll get special offers.

I love the amazon clay foundation too. The Amazonian clay concealer in the metal tube is the best. Totally covers dark circles. The BB cream is good too.

I don't care for the lip products. They contain mint, which is a known irritant and should not be used on your lips. The bronzers are all too orange for me.

Contributor

I could not agree anymore with the other posters...wait till the holidays!!! Tarte really does have awesome kits. Almost all of my makeup is Tarte exclusive the eye pallets can't be beat and the shadows wear crazy good.

My must have favs... Gifted mascara, its my go to mascara
black amazonian clay waterproof eyeliner for tightlining my eyes - doesn't irritate my eyes and glides on really easy
lights, camera, lashes inner rim brighter - seriously makes my eyes pop!

Amazonian clay foundation and the bb cream give the best coverage and it last all day

Frequent Contributor

My tarte favorites are the Amazonian Clay blush, Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, and Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara.

The blush lasts all day, doesn't move. The concealer covers and doesn't crease, and stays all day. Mascara gives me full lashes and it curls, I love that. No flaking or smudging.

Honored Contributor

I think QVC had a good Tarte holiday kit, also. I remember the December Insider was just chock full of good beauty "gifts" from several lines, kits you could break for a couple people, plus yourself.

Super Contributor
I really like the lip surgence pencils. Oh, and definitely the blushes. I also tend to prefer kits so I can try different items so I would suggest those.
Valued Contributor

My favorite item is no longer on the Q. I use the larger sized Smoulder Eyes Eyeliners. I apply make up without my glasses and I have very bad vision. This was great for me, but not even the website has the bronze color anymore. I guess I will order Mally's larger eye pencils.

Frequent Contributor

I love the lights camera lashes however Tarte tends to burn my eyes, I don't know what it is but I have the smolder eye pencils, the mascara and it causes my eyes to water all day. The mascara makes your lashes super long looking so it is great