Valued Contributor

a260979 Josie tsv anyone getting?

What do you think of it? Do you use argon oil? Do you use retinol with it? TIA
Honored Contributor

Re: a260979 Josie tsv anyone getting?

I decided to pass. If the TSV SPF moisturizer had not been tinted I'd probably have ordered as I only have a travel size now. But I really don't need anymore argan oil at the moment and I'm not interested in the tinted infinity cream or moisturizer. Didn't seem worth it just or the Milk.

I really like her argan oil and the milk, if you want to try those and haven't yet this is great deal.

Ok I changed my mind. I decided to order it. I really am liking her untinted moisturizer and love the argan oil and the Milk so what the heck. I'm going to give the tinted version a try.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Did I miss this TSV? The price is $78, that seems high for a TSV. I had been curious but waiting for the ingredients to show up before knowing whether I wanted to try this new tinted moisturizer. I'd liked her protect and perfect TM.
Valued Contributor

Jaxsmom LOL, literally. And we have every right to change our mind. I had a little sample of the Argan Milk but I had a little sensitivity with it so I am passing on this one. But I love the oil and have it on autoship from another special. This is a fantastic deal though for those who use or want to try it.

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 SunnyRose said:

Jaxsmom LOL, literally. And we have every right to change our mind. I had a little sample of the Argan Milk but I had a little sensitivity with it so I am passing on this one. But I love the oil and have it on autoship from another special. This is a fantastic deal though for those who use or want to try it.

I've been on the fence about it for over a month now since I saw it in last months Insider. Then it sold out on the preorders so I ignored it for awhile since I couldn't order it yet anyway. Then I caved. I'm not surprised the only Josie TSVs I have been able to resist are makeup and tanning ones. My argan milk bottle is at the very bottom so that's my justification lol. Plus I need an SPF for my face.

did that sound good?

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 CAshopper2011 said: Did I miss this TSV? The price is $78, that seems high for a TSV. I had been curious but waiting for the ingredients to show up before knowing whether I wanted to try this new tinted moisturizer. I'd liked her protect and perfect TM.

It's the TSV on August 26th. It's 64.96, they sent out emails for it recently. Although it was in the August Insider that came out last month so a lot of people ordered early. A lot. So many the presale amount was sold out really quickly.

Respected Contributor

I would like to just to try the milk but idk. Anybody out there used the milk? Is it worth the TSV?
Respected Contributor

I ordered it because of the tinted SPF cream. I like that. I also use Argon Oil often.
Respected Contributor

I have had it for a while..I LOVE it, my skin looks amazing and I would order a gallon of the "MILK" if she offered it....Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 8/24/2014 quadmimi said:

I have had it for a while..I LOVE it, my skin looks amazing and I would order a gallon of the "MILK" if she offered it....Smiley Happy

Please explain what is so great about the milk? do you use the oil, milk and spf all at once and in what order. thank you!