Respected Contributor

Have You Heard of the New Cause of Lines on Your Neck?

According to Dr. Perricone's infocmercial, it's the result of looking down at your cell phone all the time. So ridiculous. Tech neck wrinkles is the definition.

So better run out and purchase his neck cream.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have You Heard of the New Cause of Lines on Your Neck?

So silly. Thanks for the chuckle!
Super Contributor

My grandma has tons of neck wrinkles and has never owned a cell phone, tablet or laptop. LOL!

Regular Contributor

My neck is just old age wrinkles, a little turkey, lol, not bad but enough to make me buy many products to "fix" it. Anyway funny you should post this because I have a sample of Perricone's neck cream and slapped it on the other day and couldn't believe how great my neck looked, no more turkey, (well until the next morning). I am going to keep using it to see to see if it is consistent, you know how sometimes you use something for the first time and it feels like a miracle, but as you keep using it, it just doesn't do anything anymore. I will pay whatever the price if I like it after a couple of weeks. I don't use any of his other products at this point, not even sure where I got this little jar sample.

Respected Contributor

I think I'll probably discard my cellphone then.

Respected Contributor

I thought they were like the rings in tree trunks -- the number of rings tells your age!

Obviously, it's a genetic thing. I have lived long enough to get some of the neck wrinkles, but I don't have any. What I do have is laxity of the skin on the neck. Not quite turkey neck, yet!

Respected Contributor

I heard of texting being related to neck issues for chiropractors. Something about throwing the neck out of alignment. It is like staring downwards at a computer monitor.

Frequent Contributor

I'd love to watch Dana say this on air during a presentation. "Lean forward a little, Dana...*smack* " !!!

Esteemed Contributor

I will live my life enjoying what I do and not worry about neck lines. Of any kind. There will always be someone to wrestle with and I can do it with the best of them.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I guess looking at your plate while eating would have the same effect..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥