Frequent Contributor

OT. Got our Rhodesian Rescue

Just wanted to let you ladies know since I had asked about the breed a few weeks ago. We have been working with RR Rescue for a few months now. Just picked up our girl yesterday. She is so sweet and pretty obedient. Had never been potty trained. But so far so good. Thank you for all your responses.
Honored Contributor

Re: OT. Got our Rhodesian Rescue

I'm very happy for you and your girl.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonderful news!! Best of luck with your new best friend! May you have many, many years of happiness together!

Honored Contributor

congratulations! I would love to be able to get a dog, a big dog. I live in a condominium. If I had a house I would definitely add dogs to my menagerie. do you have any idea what she is mixed with?
Frequent Contributor

She is not a mix. She is purebred. If you are interested in this breed but do your homework, they are great dogs but a sight and scent hound, contact RRRescue. I did lots of research before we thought about the breed. She is four.
Respected Contributor

Awww, so happy for you all!Smiley Happy.
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your new pal!

Frequent Contributor

Congratulations, periwinklerocket! They are gorgeous dogs! Whenever I see one, I always say "hello" to the owner and comment on the beauty of the animal. Of course, they agree.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Again, good luck with your new girl. You are lucky to have found each other.

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 periwinklerocket said: She is not a mix. She is purebred. If you are interested in this breed but do your homework, they are great dogs but a sight and scent hound, contact RRRescue. I did lots of research before we thought about the breed. She is four.
I must be seeing things :-) I could swear I read that she was a mix. when I have the room I will be hitting the Vizsla rescue, and the Corgi, and the Newfoundland, and the Doberman...lol
Honored Contributor

Very best wishes for you and your new fur baby!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras