Honored Contributor

SKINN ONE TIME ONLY-LADIES RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once Only: $34.71

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN ONE TIME ONLY-LADIES RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow-it includes the biocell masque. Great value!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Oops....Great minds! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

PLEASE NOTE, GIRLS! ONLY FOR THIS THREE-HOUR BLOCK OF SHOWS SO GET IT NOW, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

Darn him! He got me! I had a feeling that this was going to be on special, but I never figured it would be so low. Several products I wanted to try!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Looks like I'm finally going to be trying one of his body oils.

Anybody use the mask and cleansing stuff?

Trusted Contributor

I ran once but might go back!!! Does the body wash smell like the oil from the last TTV? Gokat Vijay I will message ya in a few. LOL Also does shop do once only every hour...so there will be 3 tonight? Thanks
Respected Contributor

On 8/23/2014 myshell624 said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Looks like I'm finally going to be trying one of his body oils.

I haven't tried the mask personally, Shell, but I've read several reports back on this board, and nothing negative. The cleanser is great for ...lazy nights, travel, etc. No water required. HTH The bronzer alone is normally $42...Whatta scoop!

Super Contributor

Great deal! One for me, one for a gift. Thanks for the heads up, catlover!

Honored Contributor

On 8/23/2014 gokat said:
On 8/23/2014 myshell624 said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Looks like I'm finally going to be trying one of his body oils.

I haven't tried the mask personally, Shell, but I've read several reports back on this board, and nothing negative. The cleanser is great for ...lazy nights, travel, etc. No water required. HTH The bronzer alone is normally $42...Whatta scoop!

SeaGal loves the biocell mask. Hope she responds. He showed it yesterday. Very soothing. Excellent for combating redness/inflammation. I want that mask!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 8/23/2014 suebdoo said: I ran once but might go back!!! Does the body wash smell like the oil from the last TTV? Gokat Vijay I will message ya in a few. LOL Also does shop do once only every hour...so there will be 3 tonight? Thanks

Body oil exactly the same as the TTV oil, except for bronzing additive. No TTV this weekend, so it's questionable that this will happen every hour...but it could. He's dumping inventory, so who knows? Stay tuned..Doo doo doo doo! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}