Honored Contributor

What's your favorite facial SPF?

I have dry skin but I hate waterproof SFP that makes my skin feel like it can't breath.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Re: What's your favorite facial SPF?

You might like Devita Solar. Moisturizing but pretty lightweight. Feels good on.

I have some heavier ones, too, but those are probably the kind that would drive you crazy. Smile

Super Contributor

My favorites are Josie Maran' s New Protect and Perfect (in her upcoming TSV) and Andalou Naturals CC cream. I have two runner ups too which are ASDM Beverly Hills spf 35 and Paula's Choice Resist Super Light spf 30. The first two work great for dry skin. I sometimes layer my sunscreen when I'm going to be outside a lot. The ASDM and Paula's Choice work great for that because they are both pretty lightweight and layer well.

Super Contributor

I have oily skin - so I would need a different type of product than you - but I really like the Paula' Choice Resist SP 30 moisturizer. I just get that product for oily skin. It is for me a moisturizer, primer and SPF in one. LOVE it.

Super Contributor

I have a few. The JM Argon Oil SPF, Suntegrity Facial SPF with primer, ASDM SPF and Supergoop and Suntegrity CC creams. I use the JM mixed with the ASDM, apply a dab of the Suntegrity with primer and then a CC. I then dust some PTR Mineral SPF over everything. It sounds heavy but it is not since all are very thin layers. I am a nut over sunscreen though.

Valued Contributor

On 8/23/2014 sun8shine said:

I have oily skin - so I would need a different type of product than you - but I really like the Paula' Choice Resist SP 30 moisturizer. I just get that product for oily skin. It is for me a moisturizer, primer and SPF in one. LOVE it.

Agreed! I love this stuff. Is it for oily skin? I thought it would be perfect for the OP. I find it very moisturizing and skip the moisturizer in the day and go with this.
Contributor

I have an oily t-zone, and I like PCA Skin's Perfecting Protection. It's non-greasy and keeps my skin protected all day with no white film. Also, not very expensive. I've been using it for several years now and prefer it to almost all other brands. It doesn't seem to make my skin breakout.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I'll check out your recommendations.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I don't use a separate SPF. I wear a BB or CC cream every day. One has an SPF of 42 and the other's is 50

Super Contributor

Clinique City Block SPF 25 -- has all physical sunscreens. It is moisturizing, but it doesn't make my skin oily.