Super Contributor

Dana from Perricone… Her Bar Bracelet 1am show

Flipping channels and was stopped in my tracks on Q when looking at Dana's bracelet!! So unique & cool!! Does anyone recognize it?? I absolutely love it!!!!! I don't even use Perricone products nor am I interested in them tonight but I don't want to change the channel…want to keep staring at her bracelet!! LOL {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hope someone here can locate it. I've never seen anything like that and think that's why it's so eye catching. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: Dana from Perricone… Her Bar Bracelet 1am show

I went to check out the video from that Haylo(?) product because I thought it was new, but the video was from a different show where Dana isn't wearing any bracelet. I didn't think I could ID it for you, but I wanted to see it! Hopefully someone else caught it.

Do they have an email address for her? Maybe she answers on their Facebook page? Email c/o Perricone? If you DO find out, let us know! Good luck!

Super Contributor

If you go to the on-air presentation video for the Vitamin C Ester face & eye serum you can see the bracelet.

Super Contributor

I SAW HER BRACLET AND ALSO THOUGHT HOW DIFFERENT IT WAS. SHE ALWAYS WEARS UNUSUAL CLOTHES & JEWELRY.