Valued Contributor

Ot. Ok. I love Christmas. But

Christmas in August.... Are we having Christmas now until December? hope not... I will be tuning out if that is the case...c'mon q. Enough is enough
Honored Contributor

Re: Ot. Ok. I love Christmas. But

I agree, I'm tired of it and the season has not even started. I wish they would wait till October before they start bombarding us with Christmas.

Respected Contributor

Sad to say but I think so.

I think there should be a law prohibiting Christmas decorations until the day after Thanksgiving. It takes the excitement out of the season imo...

Regular Contributor

Sorry I love it. But I understand a lot of people dont. Where I live there is a very popular store that is known for Christmas. People come from all over to shop there. Santa land opens early September. And there are people who think that's too early but I love it. Its nice to get a few things here and there before the holidays start. Plus this is when they make their most money. I can't blame them. But like I said. I understand the people who thinks k its way too early.
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Yep. Christmas until the last second that they can ""guarantee"" it to your door by Christmas eve.

Honored Contributor

Guess they are going to pretty much ignore autumn other than the usual mercury glass VPH stuff; been there, done that already. If Christmas is really starting now, I won't even be checking stuff online, let alone turning on QVC. I have 6 grandkids and the gifts for grandkids are so overpriced I am amazed. I don't think they would be excited to get any of them either since so many of the toys are the same ones they have been showing for years!

Frequent Contributor

I love it and I look forward to seeing more.

Trusted Contributor

I love Christmas, too but have to admit I'm not loving the selection being offered so far. Last night I fell asleep with the TV on. At the time they were showing something from "Frozen" (enough with all that stuff too). Anyway, when I woke up this morning they were showing the exact same item! Then again an hour later. And then another hour after that. I had QVC on for background noise and thought (silly me) maybe they'll show something new that I can add to my existing décor. Frozen, Kringle Express gift wrapping bags, Bliss Lights...I don't know. All's well that end well ~ today I didn't spend a dime & got tons of housework done! That being said, for everyone who did shop today I hope you enjoy your purchases! Maybe (hopefully) there will be some new offerings during the next all day Christmas event????

Honored Contributor

I tend to agree, but I also have to say I think today's TSV is a really pretty set and an excellent value. I bought a set in clear, for DS's girlfriend.