Regular Contributor

I have received a couple of these products in the Test Tube. I just cannot get past the smell! Like rancid fruit. And it lingers for hours. Try once and throw away. Anyone else unable to use a product due to bad odor?

Super Contributor

I will have to politely disagree with you. I have been using Ole's products for several years now, notably the serum. I have never noticed an "off" smell to any of his products. Could it be, that your experiences with them come from fact that they are from the Test Tube? Because they were in the Test Tube could they have "timed out"?

I am sorry you had this experience. Although I try new products from time to time, I always come back to Ole Henricksen. I will say I purchase directly from Ole's website and not QVC.

Regular Contributor

In my opinion, all of OH's products smell luscious except the Pure Truth Oil. I don't care for the scent of that at all.

What products didn't smell good to you?

Frequent Contributor

I've also used OH products, mostly from the Truth line, and I've always enjoyed the smell. PTR has a similar line (CAMU CAMU) that I used months ago that also had an orange smell to it, but I preferrred the smell of the Truth products.

Honored Contributor

A coworker of mine uses only Ole's line, she loves his products.

Respected Contributor

I love the Power Peels!

Valued Contributor
I love Ole's products and the orange smell of the Truth items is wonderful. Recently bought his Pure Truth Oil and I look better every morning I use it. To me, it has an oil and deep orange scent. Wish he was on QVC more often.
Honored Contributor

You must have an odd item .... ALL of Ole's products smell great, especially the African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser ..... fabulous!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

I tried a kit from him once, but I didn't like it enough to order more product.

Contributor
I adore the Truth Serum. Use it twice a day and the orange scent is yummy.