Honored Contributor

I've been using Paula's Choice Resist C15 Super Booster and her Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum. The instructions say to mix them and then apply. I had a hard time doing that so I've been putting the Vitamin C on first and then the antioxidant serum. I think I'm using more of the C than directed when I do it that way. How do you mix them? In the palm of your hand? This is a stupid question, I know, but I want to use it in a way that I'm not being wasteful. Thanks for your help.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor
I mix one or two drops of the C with my antioxidant serum at night. I got a tip in the reviews that you can also mix it with her toner. It's more liquid than a serum and is lighter for daytime wear. I've been doing that too in the AM, 1 or 2 drops. I rub them together in my palm. PS I'm using the same PC C-15 and Resist serum as you are and I use Resist toner. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Right now, I'm not mixing anything, but I'm guessing in the palm of one's hand or about an inch inward, on the fingertips. Just make sure your fingers are pressed together tightly enough so nothing seeps through.

I'm not saying this specifically about the products you're using, but I have read that some ingredients/products shouldn't be mixed so we all need to be smart about investigating if the items we want to mix are compatible. If they aren't, and we're mixing them, we could end up with ineffective or even bad results.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Cardamom and JLF! JLF, the instructions for the two products that I was mentioning says to mix them and then apply. That's why I was wanting to do it that way.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau