Super Contributor

Really? Not again. Christmas shopping in the winter has been ruined for me.

Trusted Contributor

I'm bored with it already

Valued Contributor

NOooooo, NoT AgaiN{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree more!! **CLICK**

These Christmas shows must be big sellers or they wouldn't be on.

Super Contributor

UGH!! I am so sick of Christmas programs too! Isn't it back to school time?

Occasional Contributor

I myself love it, what better way to take your mind off this crazy world we live in. So much sadness now. What is wrong with a little joy . If you don't like it turn the channel I'm sure you will find something else ..

Esteemed Contributor

Merry Christmas to all of you grumpy people......(not you cgfan 1 your not grumpy)....I happen to love the Christmas shows...I have bought quite a bit so far today....and bought stuff during CIJ....got my sister and sil watching and purchasing, too....

Respected Contributor

OK, I just have to say that if a shopping channel's programming ruins ANYTHING for you, that's just plain sad!

I enjoy the Christmas programming. I don't watch it or ANY QVC programming all day long though, I pick and choose programs that interest me. If there's nothing on any particular day that I like I have plenty of other things in my life to enjoy!

Honored Contributor

If it weren't the same mostly stale somewhat junky merchandise it might be different, but it is, and so it's not watchable... QVC clearly has a problem with variety.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
CIJ must have been uber popular and a great money maker for QVC to carry on in August. You have September as a reprieve, because Christmas shows start again in October!