Honored Contributor

Dimitri will be here tomorrow!

Remember -there is no TTV this visit-I'm both happy and sad about this{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.sad}

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I'm happy! I need to be cut off. I caved on Dimitri's last visit AND Manuela's last visit. Probably the only thing that could temp me this time would be a really good set of masks with free shipping, but I don't think that's being offered.

Do the math.
Super Contributor

I think I am in Dimitri overload......
Super Contributor

This will be my first time watching Dimitri..hoping to nab some eye products.
Respected Contributor

I am not on overload but I have everything I need, am loving the items I got his last visit. I dont really care for the 2 TTV deal they are dong in one visit, they should spread them out thru out his visits as I saw it was a hardship for some that wanted both. And confusing for new viewers, that I thought was overload.

He is always fun to watch for a bit but hubby will be home this weekend so I probably wont watch much. I got lucky watching last time he was on and then 2 weeks later with Manuela, I enjoyed watching her as I havent seen her much. Hubs worked both weekends to cover for someone on vacation, what good timing that was! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

LOL...is it time for refresher classes? For some reason, watching his shows inspires me to do more treatments. Looking at shophq website, doesn't look like any new items, so that's good. Unless they have a phenomenal this day only/intro price, I should be "safe". Holy smokes--13 shows this weekend, and this is a "light" schedule/visit! Show schedule lists him for a big weekend in late Sept with 2 TTV's. So this is just like a pre-season game weekend ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

All I really want is Chin Up lift and firm. It has good reviews. I don't have a double chin, but I used to and my skin is saggy, but not thin. If I walked looking to the sky all the time, I would have a beautiful neck. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I'm a mix of Redensify and Lift and Firm. I have heard him say, if you are a mix to use one in the morning and the other at night. NOT happening! LOL!

Super Contributor

Tell me what eye products I want again? I think I recall an eye mask..a serum and a balm? Also..hylighten? So many things! Oh and does he make an eyelid primer?
Trusted Contributor

Wow, I didn't realize he'd be here! Thanks for the heads-up! I have been wanting to try this trio:

Skinn Cosmetics Enriched Softening Essence, Beauty Flash & Recovery Complex Trio - 307-432

Hi Mandysays - Yes, he makes an eye primer called Instafill Shadow Base that can be used on the lid and below. I haven't tried it (even though I have it from a kit) because I use a lid primer that is tinted for discoloration and his is clear.

Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 MandySays said: Tell me what eye products I want again? I think I recall an eye mask..a serum and a balm? Also..hylighten? So many things! Oh and does he make an eyelid primer?
Definitely get the Eye Stem Rejen serum. Look for kits. If you can get the Discovery kit, it has all 3 serums-eye, face, lip. The serums are great. So are the masks. The eye mask is mango, keep in refrigerator for the best soothing & depuffing treatment. The facial masks that I love are the Vacuum & Watermelon masks. See if they offer a mask kit. And the DermAppeal scrub. These are all great intro products. Look at shophq website, Skinn homepage, click on "shows" tab above Dimitri's photo. Then for each show you can see the items/kits they have planned for each show! 13 hours---Enjoy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri