Honored Contributor

Lisa Hoffman's Fragrances -- Need Opinions!

I'm interested in ordering one of her 2-oz EDPs and would love to hear from anyone who has tried them. I'm not interested in the jewelry but just in the the scents themselves.

TIA.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Hoffman's Fragrances -- Need Opinions!

I have the French Clary Sage. When I first spray it (fragrance leaving the bottle) I don't love it, but within seconds I really do like it. I am extremely sensitive to fragrances. I can't wear anything Estee Lauder, YSL, Theirry Mulger, celebrity fragrances, etc. Hate those fragrances. If you like them, FCS may not be for you.

FCS has a light spa fresh scent. However, it doesn't seem to last very long. I haven't tried the others in Hoffman's line.

Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 ElvisShops said:

I have the French Clary Sage. When I first spray it (fragrance leaving the bottle) I don't love it, but within seconds I really do like it. I am extremely sensitive to fragrances. I can't wear anything Estee Lauder, YSL, Theirry Mulger, celebrity fragrances, etc. Hate those fragrances. If you like them, FCS may not be for you.

FCS has a light spa fresh scent. However, it doesn't seem to last very long. I haven't tried the others in Hoffman's line.

Yay! A reply. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Thanks so much, ElvisShops. I don't care about the label, so I will test any brand, pretty much. I did look at the notes in Lisa Hoffman's different perfumes, and for me, her Tuscan Fig sounded right up my alley.

I think you might be more into the cleaner, crisper scents, so I bet FCS was a good choice. I tend toward warmer scents in general, although I have a couple that are might qualify as a bit clean or crisp.

Anyway, the 2-ounce EDP elsewhere is $65. HSN's regular price is $59, but it's currently on sale for $39. I used a promo code for 15% off a beauty item, which more than covered the shipping.

We shall see. If I don't like it, I can always send it back.

Thanks so much for being my one and only. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I hope you love the Tuscan Fig. Smiley Happy