New Contributor
Did anyone get the Skin Deep special? The gel made my face burn neck cream pilled up on skin.
Super Contributor

I've never heard of this -- what is it?

Super Contributor

Are you talking about the Dr. Graff last TS on HSN? Personally, it sounds like you've had a reaction to it. I'd send it back.

New Contributor
Yes I sent it back. I have never had a reaction to any skincare in my whole life. I use glycolic retinol etc. They promised large jars all the jars had false bottoms 13 of the way down the jar. They marked it sold out and your unable to review it, think there is going to be problems for them.
Honored Contributor

The reviews are horrible-not for the product so much, but for the deception of the way over sized jars-The women are super angry...............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Ingredients in these products are dated, nothing special.

Regular Contributor

It looked like a great deal and I bought it. But after watching the presentation later in the evening with Shannon, I knew it was a train wreck. The chemistry between those two was SO disjointed...I just cancelled my order. Wow am I glad I did! Neither one of them came across with an ounce of credibility.

Super Contributor
On 8/21/2014 peptidegirl said: Yes I sent it back. I have never had a reaction to any skincare in my whole life. I use glycolic retinol etc. They promised large jars all the jars had false bottoms 13 of the way down the jar. They marked it sold out and your unable to review it, think there is going to be problems for them.

That's really disappointing about the size of the jars. I'm glad you sent it back since it irritated your skin.

Respected Contributor

The neck crème works very well, pilling is b/c of using too much product. As for amount, these reviews are stupid-what did they expect? I'm keeping the neck crème and serum, but not on A-S. I still use and like Dr. Graf's retinol rejuvenation line.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure the jars indicated how many ounces were contained within. Regardless of jar size, if it says two ounces, it's two ounces.