Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Gucci's First Cosmetics Line Is Here! And It's Stunning

What do you get when Gucci's creative director Frida Giannini joins forces with makeup-artist royalty Pat McGrath? One of the most ridiculously glamorous cosmetic collections you've ever seen. And we have the exclusive first glimpse. Here are 17 of the line's standouts—there are 183 more where these came from—and click here to see how we made the collection come to life.

http://www.allure.com/beauty-products/2014/first-gucci-makeup-collection?mbid=nl_082014_Weekly_prod...

Exclusive: Gucci's First Cosmetics Line!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor
I didn't click on the link yet but first impression is - gorgeous packaging. Probably price points in the Chanel, Armani, YSL, etc range. Wonder how the performance is?
Esteemed Contributor

Looks gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/20/2014 BeckiWV said:

Looks gorgeous!

I know, right?Smile

Bella, I'm sure it's a little pricey, but it looks oh so chic. I'm such a junkie{#emotions_dlg.blush}

If you don't want to use the link, if you go to allure.com and search Gucci Cosmetics, it might come up.

I just searched Google and lots of different articles came up. I got in an email from Allure.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Luxe! Just gorgeous! Thanks!

ETA: Don't miss this link like I almost did -- 3 looks with this collection:

http://www.allure.com/makeup-looks/2014/gucci-inspired-makeup-looks#slide=1

Respected Contributor
Proctor & Gamble is producing the line so I'd guess that means it is not cruelty free. Princess Charlotte of Monaco is the first ""face of"". Interesting.
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/20/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Luxe! Just gorgeous! Thanks!

ETA: Don't miss this link like I almost did -- 3 looks with this collection:

http://www.allure.com/makeup-looks/2014/gucci-inspired-makeup-looks#slide=1

I saw that. Not my style, but funSmile

World wide launch is sometime in September.

Super Contributor
OMGosh, Frida and Pat, an uber winning combination. I can't wait to see the collection in person; my guess is that my local Neiman Marcus will have the jump on this line. Price points will probably be in line with Yves Saint Laurent and Burberry cosmetics. Thanks for the heads up.
Frequent Contributor

Great another designer makeup line, like the world needs another one. But I do like the packaging. Smile

Frequent Contributor

Absolutely gorgeous!!