Super Contributor

They have free shipping! Has anyone shopped there?

Respected Contributor
No, haven't come across that one. Where are they based?
Super Contributor

No but thank you. I will check it out. I love my Missha lipsticks!!!

I checked it out, some prices are really good and some are not. They do not have full product lines though. The free shipping is nice although they are out of Korea. I would check there and check ebay when ordering. You can also check roseroseshop which has good sales but not free shipping.

No Missha lipstick. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I did see an interesting oil I think under Lioele. It was Jojoba, Almond and one other oil. That looked interesting and wasn't too pricey.

Super Contributor
On 8/20/2014 BellaCarro said: No, haven't come across that one. Where are they based?

Korea

Super Contributor
On 8/20/2014 Katluvr58 said:

I checked it out, some prices are really good and some are not. They do not have full product lines though. The free shipping is nice although they are out of Korea. I would check there and check ebay when ordering. You can also check roseroseshop which has good sales but not free shipping.

No Missha lipstick. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I did see an interesting oil I think under Lioele. It was Jojoba, Almond and one other oil. That looked interesting and wasn't too pricey.

Yes, that free shipping is nice, but we have to make sure we aren't paying too much. I noticed that they don't have a full line, but still I see quite a bit.

The other day I was trying to place an order on roseroseshop and it was suppose to be free shipping, but still charged over $2. shipping. I wonder if that was for a tracking number or something? It stayed the same as long as I was ordering a free shipping item.

Honored Contributor

Before the website fiasco yesterday, I was going to try a couple, but the ones I wanted were out of stock. You might have told me before, but what line do you like the best? I'm not one for lots of shimmer in my lipstick. I prefer more matte colors, but want them to be moist, too.

Super Contributor
On 8/21/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Before the website fiasco yesterday, I was going to try a couple, but the ones I wanted were out of stock. You might have told me before, but what line do you like the best? I'm not one for lots of shimmer in my lipstick. I prefer more matte colors, but want them to be moist, too.

The ones on ebay are the cheaper ones in a holographic case that is clear plastic. M Luminous Color Lip Rouge Lipstick. PK is pinks, OR oranges, CR corals, BR browns and RD reds. PK01 is really light. Even with light skin the PK112 and 114 are good for me. CR305 is a pretty coral The Matte Lip Rouge is very nice also. The Signature Glam Art Gloss is awesome although it costs a bit more. It is the range of our Mac and BB. All that I have mentioned are matte. I don't know your financial situation but if you can try a lipstick and that gloss do it. I wear the gloss to bed and my lips are now pretty lineless. I have a pale color so I can put it on the lipstick also. That is my HG. It is not sticky like ours are, it is moisturizing.

Super Contributor
On 8/21/2014 Kind1too said:

Yes, that free shipping is nice, but we have to make sure we aren't paying too much. I noticed that they don't have a full line, but still I see quite a bit.

The other day I was trying to place an order on roseroseshop and it was suppose to be free shipping, but still charged over $2. shipping. I wonder if that was for a tracking number or something? It stayed the same as long as I was ordering a free shipping item.

200 is great shipping. I've paid 12.00 before. I figure it all evens out because the prices are good.

Honored Contributor
On 8/21/2014 Katluvr58 said:

The ones on ebay are the cheaper ones in a holographic case that is clear plastic. M Luminous Color Lip Rouge Lipstick. PK is pinks, OR oranges, CR corals, BR browns and RD reds. PK01 is really light. Even with light skin the PK112 and 114 are good for me. CR305 is a pretty coral The Matte Lip Rouge is very nice also. The Signature Glam Art Gloss is awesome although it costs a bit more. It is the range of our Mac and BB. All that I have mentioned are matte. I don't know your financial situation but if you can try a lipstick and that gloss do it. I wear the gloss to bed and my lips are now pretty lineless. I have a pale color so I can put it on the lipstick also. That is my HG. It is not sticky like ours are, it is moisturizing.

More shopping? Well, if I must...{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Are you buying only from US sellers? If you buy from South Korean sellers, how's the delivery time?

Super Contributor
On 8/21/2014 Katluvr58 said:

The ones on ebay are the cheaper ones in a holographic case that is clear plastic. M Luminous Color Lip Rouge Lipstick. PK is pinks, OR oranges, CR corals, BR browns and RD reds. PK01 is really light. Even with light skin the PK112 and 114 are good for me. CR305 is a pretty coral The Matte Lip Rouge is very nice also. The Signature Glam Art Gloss is awesome although it costs a bit more. It is the range of our Mac and BB. All that I have mentioned are matte. I don't know your financial situation but if you can try a lipstick and that gloss do it. I wear the gloss to bed and my lips are now pretty lineless. I have a pale color so I can put it on the lipstick also. That is my HG. It is not sticky like ours are, it is moisturizing. I am impatiently awaiting for a couple of pink beige lipsticks to try and a smoky pink from Holika Holika. Check out the eyeshadow and liner in a stick form from Missha. One end is powder the other is the liner. It does have a bit of shimmer though. I am waiting not so patiently for a rose bronze one. I have the brown already and an ebay seller goofed and sent me a free burnt orange (not crazy about it but glad it was free).