Honored Contributor

O/T Who Else Finds That QVC's Long Sleeve tops Are Way Too Long?

I choose here to post because I'd to hear from a lot of people. I am tired of sending back every top that is long sleeved!

Over and over the sleeves come down OVER my fingers! I cannot believe I am the only person who has noticed this.

I've been cleaning out closets and have come upon tops from even last Winter that aren't as long as the recent tops I've been receiving.

It seems that QVC's sleeves are getting longer and longer. This didn't used to be a problem. Anything from a 'brick and mortar store' as QVC calls them isn't even close to as long as these tops are.

What's going on? Why are they so long? Maybe it's me. Maybe I just have short arms. I don't know why they used to fit and now they're soooooo long?

Anyone?

Respected Contributor

Re: O/T Who Else Finds That QVC's Long Sleeve tops Are Way Too Long?

You may get more responses over at Fashion Talk. I don't purchase clothes from the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Annabelle......I am so grateful that they are long sleeves....I don't care if they are too long...I absolutely HATE the 3/4 sleeves that they mostly offer...

By the way...I just ordered some long sleeve tops from Blair...and their sleeves are way long, too...so its not just the Q....for people with long arms they need the length...for those of us with shorter arms...we have to fold them over once...I don't mind....

Respected Contributor

They are all too long on me too, cover my fingers or almost. In many of the model photos of the items online they are too long on the tall thin models too. I love 3/4 sleeves for this reason, and many times they are "long" sleeves on me.

Super Contributor

I have had only a bit of a problem but I am not fond of 3/4 sleeves except for summer. I just turn my over or if they are really bad I will shorten them. I love D&C for casual clothing. My biggest pet peeve right now is that there aren't as many D&C cute tunics. They are bold or in terry.

Respected Contributor

It's not just QVC, it's everyone. Granted, I try to buy petite sizes but that's not always possible. If it's a regular size the sleeves go past my fingertips, and I hate having to roll everything all the time. It just doesn't look nice.

Super Contributor

They are too long for my arms too. I find their 3/4 are longer than 3/4's on my arms. Apparently I have a long torso and short limbs.

Honored Contributor

I have long arms and have always been plagued by sleeves that were too short. I'm thrilled when I get something with long sleeves that really works for my long arms.

Valued Contributor

Are you checking the specific measurements of the garment under the "click here" measurements? They give sleeve length, so you can make sure it's not too long before ordering.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Krimpette said:

I have long arms and have always been plagued by sleeves that were too short. I'm thrilled when I get something with long sleeves that really works for my long arms.

You and me both!

I need at least 23.5 inches to be comfortable.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat