Valued Contributor

My Pilates Reformer Arrived!!!!!!

Hey all of you Pilates lovers, my new reformer and the stand arrived today!!! Can't wait til we put it together and I can give it a try. All of your positive reports on it were the best encouragement I could get. Thanks again!

Super Contributor

Re: My Pilates Reformer Arrived!!!!!!

I think you'll be so happy you got this -- AND added the stand! Please let us know what you think!!

Because of you and the thread you started, I've decided to get one -- probably after Christmas, so thanks for the kick in the pants!

Esteemed Contributor

yeah.....I am happy for you....I am sure you will love it....

Honored Contributor

Did you get the add on neck pillow?

Trusted Contributor

Great news! I look forward to hearing what you think about!
Valued Contributor

I am so happy for you! You are going to love having a longer, leaner, stronger, more beautiful body.You will very soon be gliding around like a ballerina!

I used mine with the video for a long, long time, to make sure to get the form right. Thankfully I now do the basic pure pilates routine for memory. I always try to watch Marjolein when she is on QVC. It is so inspiring.

Enjoy and let us hear from you.

Valued Contributor

GREAT! You will love the exercises. I like someone earlier suggest that you also purchase the neck pillow. It really helps me.

Honored Contributor

I've been using the pilates for 8 years now and it's the only kind of exercise I ever stuck with. You won't be sorry you purchased it, you'll still be using it at 90.

Honored Contributor

Woo-hoo for you, virgosun! My machine is here, too, but I'm waiting for the stand and floor pad that's still enroute. Hopefully I'll be all set up by the weekend! Lately I've been experiencing some tightness in my back ribs so I'm also hoping some of the Pilates moves will get that stretched out.

Valued Contributor

I'm happy for you! I've heard from everyone that pilates is the way to go if you want exercise for a lifetime.

Question for anyone familiar with these machines. I almost bought this one but saw on the reviews that it was not long or wide enough (the part you lay on) for bigger ladies like me (I'm almost 6' and ""curvy""). Is there a different machine that has a longer and wider platform where you lay? TIA!