Honored Contributor

Anybody Having Trouble on the Missha Site?

I always seem to have trouble logging into my account. I had to do the "forgot my password" thing again today, just to get started, even though I just updated info over the weekend and knew my password. I went through the process, got a new one, placed an order (I think), but then the last page went wonky and I didn't get a confirmation. I didn't get one via email either (yet). I tried logging back on and couldn't get through - tried the "forgot my password" thing AGAIN (several times) and now I'm not even getting the temporary password emails. Trying the 1-888 number didn't work either. I was getting a busy signal for quite awhile and now, even after getting through, there's no one in customer service picking up my call. It seems like a really antiquated phone system, and now I'm not sure if my order actually went through or not.

Super Contributor

Re: Anybody Having Trouble on the Missha Site?

I haven't ordered from their site but it sounds like they have some kinks they need to get worked out. I'd email them to see if your order went through or not.

Super Contributor

After my first and last try I don't go there any more. I use ebay or roseroseshopdotcom. My experience with Missha the company was not good.

Honored Contributor

OK, I'm a little perturbed. I finally got through to log in. Then I had to stop to make dinner and run out for a couple of errands. I just got back on and they've removed the sale prices and removed my cash back reward as of about an hour ago. What kind of way is that to do business or maintain a website? I'd sure think the site would update as of midnight. Their loss...I bought from Amazon and eBay.

Respected Contributor

On 8/20/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

OK, I'm a little perturbed. I finally got through to log in. Then I had to stop to make dinner and run out for a couple of errands. I just got back on and they've removed the sale prices and removed my cash back reward as of about an hour ago. What kind of way is that to do business or maintain a website? I'd sure think the site would update as of midnight. Their loss...I bought from Amazon and eBay.

Maybe midnight in Korea. You could try sending an email explaining all the trouble you were having with the site and that the sale price was removed before you could make it work. Maybe you'd even get a response back! At some point. I ordered from them once or twice two or so years ago and it was troublesome.
Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 8/20/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Maybe midnight in Korea. You could try sending an email explaining all the trouble you were having with the site and that the sale price was removed before you could make it work. Maybe you'd even get a response back! At some point. I ordered from them once or twice two or so years ago and it was troublesome.

It's way past midnight in Korea, more like mid-morning. Plus it's misshaus dot com....a US site. What's done is done, at this point, but I'll definitely remember this in the future.

Respected Contributor

JLF, I've bought three Korean products from Amazon. Well, one might actually be Japanese. The two Korean products were from the same company I think. I bought a Mizon eye cream and Missha Time Revolution Essence. I rec'd both within days and had a very speedy response on a date question I had on the Mizon. So, there are certainly good alternatives to the Missha site. No need to aggravate ourselves. Smiley Happy.
Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 BellaCarro said: JLF, I've bought three Korean products from Amazon. Well, one might actually be Japanese. The two Korean products were from the same company I think. I bought a Mizon eye cream and Missha Time Revolution Essence. I rec'd both within days and had a very speedy response on a date question I had on the Mizon. So, there are certainly good alternatives to the Missha site. No need to aggravate ourselves. Smiley Happy.

You've got that right. There's more than one way to skin a cat.