Frequent Contributor

Your August Best Beauty Finds

I have some great finds this month

1. Argan milk-I know it is not new but I just started using it and am loving it.

2. Madison-Reed hair color-super thick salon quality color with no ammonia and loaded with argan oil and other good things, the customer service is awesome and they have actual colorists work with you to find your perfect color. I just received my second shipment for retouching

3. It cosmetics Bye Bye under eye-again new to me and I love it, no creasing or cracking

4. The Nudes Palette-10.00 and great colors

5. Simple Sugar facial scrubs-the green tea tea tree is awesome and coffee is nice too.

6. still Loving Josie Maran Argan Body Butter-I now cannot live without it and stocked up on 6 new ones during her sale. It is becoming an expensive addiction.

Super Contributor

Re: Your August Best Beauty Finds

On 8/20/2014 CrystalBlue1 said:

3. It cosmetics Bye Bye under eye-again new to me and I love it, no creasing or cracking

Can you point me to the one you like? I see a few different results when I search?

Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector Concentrate

Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer with Collagen

Bye Bye Under Eye & Hello Light Liquid Brightener

I'm on the hunt for a good concealer that won't emphasize my fine lines.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad you love the Argan Milk. If you haven't heard about it yet, there's a TSV coming up that has the milk and some other great argan products. It's on August 26. You can read a review of the TSV set on the Musings of a Muse blog. I don't want to link it because it will get deleted, but she posted the review on August 18, so check posts from that date.

Honored Contributor

Saw the Nudes Palette just this past Friday and it was so hard to put down and walk away. I have been thinking about it all week. I guess I need to go back and get one. They were such pretty colors.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Frequent Contributor

On 8/20/2014 MandySays said:

Can you point me to the one you like? I see a few different results when I search?

Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector Concentrate

Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer with Collagen

Bye Bye Under Eye & Hello Light Liquid Brightener

I'm on the hunt for a good concealer that won't emphasize my fine lines.

Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector Concentrate Cream

I saw this one reviewed on youtube a few times which made me give it a try and glad I did

Frequent Contributor

On 8/20/2014 beckyb1012 said:

Saw the Nudes Palette just this past Friday and it was so hard to put down and walk away. I have been thinking about it all week. I guess I need to go back and get one. They were such pretty colors.

I did the same thing I saw it, liked it and put it back thinking I should use up some of what I have then I could not resist went back to Walmart and now it is my everyday go to. I use urban decay primer under it and it stays all day

Frequent Contributor

On 8/20/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

I'm glad you love the Argan Milk. If you haven't heard about it yet, there's a TSV coming up that has the milk and some other great argan products. It's on August 26. You can read a review of the TSV set on the Musings of a Muse blog. I don't want to link it because it will get deleted, but she posted the review on August 18, so check posts from that date.

I just ordered, I love the milk and love the oil too. I never in a million years thought I would like oil on my face and hesitated forever but I love it now and could not live without. I love the balm, body butter, cheek stains, love the coconut water shadows. My only disappointment was the cleansing oil, my skin never felt clean and then seemed to break out, not sure if I am using it wrong or what

Trusted Contributor

Almay Intense I-color volumizing mascara for brown eyes: Some of the ladies here were raving about different Almay mascaras a few days ago, and I had a $4 coupon so I picked up this one for $1.39 and it is amazing! It's a plum color, goes on without clumping and really, really volumizes, and doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day. Highly, highly recommend!

Simple penetrating moisturizer: Every time I've tried something from the Simple line, I've really liked it, and this is no exception. The label says it's a "rich" moisturizer, but it's actually quite light and perfect for my oily, acne-prone skin.

Suave Natural Infusion shampoo and conditioner with awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle: Got samples of these and immediately purchased the full sizes. Another winner from Suave.

e.l.f. undereye brightening powder: Bought this on a whim and so glad I did. It sets my concealer without looking cakey and adds a bit of brightness.

Some really great, inexpensive finds this month!

Super Contributor

Missha Perfect Cover BB cream in 13, I have 21, but like 13 better. I will still use 21 too.

Also from Missha, Misa Cho Bo Yang BB cream, higher coverage, lower spf. (30)

I can now finally quit looking for a foundation or BB cream. I'm so happy!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

The Misa only comes in 2 colors, so I got the lightest and it works great.

Respected Contributor

On 8/20/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

I just ordered, I love the milk and love the oil too. I never in a million years thought I would like oil on my face and hesitated forever but I love it now and could not live without. I love the balm, body butter, cheek stains, love the coconut water shadows. My only disappointment was the cleansing oil, my skin never felt clean and then seemed to break out, not sure if I am using it wrong or what

Oh my gosh, I am getting awful, I ordered her good buy body butters, but now I have to have the 13.5oz large one on her website, I love love the TSV, the thing I didn't know about was the SPF tinted daily moisture and I LOVE it....I do put foundation over it but my skin just glows, (not shiny) but so healthy looking..