Super Contributor

Walgreens is having a F & F sale on the 20th

It is at the store and online. You need a coupon and card at Walgreens Stores but online the code is Family20 with free shipping at 25.00. Regularly priced items.

Super Contributor

Re: Walgreens is having a F & F sale on the 20th

Thanks! That works out good, payday after 5 wks!

Honored Contributor

August 20, 2014 Family and Friends Coupons

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 8/19/2014 sunshine45 said:

August 20, 2014 Family and Friends Coupons

Glad you posted it. I figured the webbie would poof me.

Honored Contributor

if the printable gets poofed you can find it online at buxr.com. just put in walgreens into the search bar and look for the latest deal.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I saw that and thought I'd pick up some CeraVe cleanser, then checked and saw that it's cheaper at Target even without a coupon. Just a reminder to check around before you buy...

Super Contributor

Thank you.
Respected Contributor

On 8/19/2014 vaccinia said:

I saw that and thought I'd pick up some CeraVe cleanser, then checked and saw that it's cheaper at Target even without a coupon. Just a reminder to check around before you buy...

It's even less at Amazon if you have Prime; save more with a subscription
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/19/2014 vaccinia said:

Good advice!

I find Walgreen's to be over-priced most of the time. I got an email about this offer today and deleted it because it's only for regular price items, so - at least for the Walgreen's I'm familiar with- not very tempting. I pretty much avoid Walgreen's as much as I can. Other stores beat them price-wise nearly all the time.

This is my experience only, so it was nice of the OP to share for those who can save some money by using this offer!

Kiss

Respected Contributor

They lost a lot of my business when they changed their policy and now exclude sales items from promotions like this (and senior day). I used to purchase BOGO items plus the percentage off, which then made it a deal. Not so much any more.