Esteemed Contributor

If a Q package comes ROCKY MOUNT NC is that a returned item ?

I thought the warehouses were in PA.

Honored Contributor

Re: If a Q package comes ROCKY MOUNT NC is that a returned item ?

Nope, there is a big warehouse center in Rocky Mount, N.C. Most of my items starting with "A" come from there. Very fast shipping!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

No, there are warehouses in several different states, and one is in Rocky Mount, NC. The following is from the QVC Fact Sheet on the website:

"QVC has domestic call centers in Chesapeake, Virginia; San Antonio, Texas; and Port St. Lucie, Florida. On November 10, 2007, QVC set a record for the most orders taken in a 24-hour period with more than 850,000 orders. In total, there are four domestic distribution centers, located in Suffolk, Virginia; Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Rocky Mount, North Carolina; and Florence, South Carolina. These distribution centers can pack up to 300,000 packages daily. QVC's total worldwide warehouse space is the size of approximately 109 U.S. football fields. Over the past 24 years, QVC has shipped more than 1 billion packages in the U.S." /http://www.qvc.com/AboutQVCFacts.content.html

Regular Contributor

I love close to Rocky Mount and they have a very large warehouse facility. That is where almost all the beauty items I order come from

Super Contributor

There's a major distribution center in Lenexa KS. It's not a QVC facility, but QVC ships a lot of items from there for our area.