Contributor

O/T - Huggable Hangers question on color

Hi - does anyone have the hangers in a color that is sort of between white and a very pale gray and has a bit of shimmer or sparkle to it? I can't remember if it was a limited edition color or part of the regular mix. Not sure if it's "white diamond" or not. Does anyone have any of the white diamond color hangers, and do they have a sort of sparkle to them?

Honored Contributor

Re: O/T - Huggable Hangers question on color

I'm just lucky my clothes are on hangers and not residing all over the floor. My color mixture is haphazard, mostly black or whatever is available at the stores. I don't use huggables for everything, sometimes I like to be able to slip something off the hanger without pulling it out. So I include those horrid fat plastic ones.

Super Contributor

I am not sure if these colors are still available but they had platinum and linen. My son has the platinum they are very pale gray

Super Contributor

On 8/19/2014 Candace said:

Hi - does anyone have the hangers in a color that is sort of between white and a very pale gray and has a bit of shimmer or sparkle to it? I can't remember if it was a limited edition color or part of the regular mix. Not sure if it's "white diamond" or not. Does anyone have any of the white diamond color hangers, and do they have a sort of sparkle to them?

these colors do not have sparkle.

Honored Contributor

I've never seen those hangers with any sparkle. Imagine the mess with sparkle coming off on clothing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen any with sparkle or shimmer but I just got my burgundy ones and wow they are so pretty, lol. Never thought I'd say that about hangers!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Trusted Contributor

I have purchased several linen. They are a very light color. I have the huggables in my whole closet, as does my husband.

I would suggest looking on e-bay for the hangers and then e-mailing the seller to ask if they have sparkles.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

I have a ton of Linen both from HSN and Target and they are all over the map color-wise.

I also have the pale pink and the paisley (I think that's what they were called).

Nothing I have has sparkle or glimmer or anything. I would NOT want that on my clothing.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

Thanks everyone. The hangers aren't glittery or anything that would come off on clothing. Just a little shimmery. VaBelle35 - Paisley - ooh - that sounds interesting.