Super Contributor

New Ole Henriksen cleanser -- Pure Truth Melting Cleanser

all skin types

NEW! Experience our ultra hydrating 3 in 1 cleanser that transforms from a gel to a luxurious oil to a hydrating milk as you cleanse to effortlessly melt impurities and long-wear makeup. Rich in Vitamin C, Rose Hip, and Virgin Cherry Oils, this concentrated formula brightens, repairs, and nourishes the skin. Water activated, the unique oil emulsifies to milk that rinses clean, leaving skin refreshed, healthy, and luminous.

Vitamin C: Brightens, supports natural collagen, and neutralizes free radicals.

Rose Hip Oil: Natural source of omega 3, 6, and 9; regenerates, repairs, and nourishes.

Virgin Cherry Oil: Rich in vitamins and antioxidants; reduces redness and hydrates.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Sucrose Laurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Limonene, Citral, Annatto (CI 75120).

Directions: Scoop out with dry hands and massage into dry skin. While massaging, gelée melts into oil that dissolving makeup and impurities. Add warm water to emulsify oil to a hydrating milk. Rinse clean. Follow with your preferred tonic, serum and moisturizer. Use morning and night.

Regular Contributor

Re: New Ole Henriksen cleanser -- Pure Truth Melting Cleanser

I got an e-mail about this - - - a lovely looking jar of orange gel! I must try it!

Super Contributor

On 8/18/2014 Katharita said:

I got an e-mail about this - - - a lovely looking jar of orange gel! I must try it!

I got the email, too. I'm on his list but haven't tried any of his products! Maybe when the ingredients scholars weigh in, I may have to give this a try. The only thing I'm not wild about is scooping into the jar, but I can handle it. :-)

Respected Contributor

Sounds wonderful to me.....lovec tne description. I can handle the scooping part.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

darn sounded promising (although I doubt I'd give up my current cleanser 'cause I love it so!) but the 7th ingredient, lemon peel oil, is a no go for my skin. Thanks for the heads up though!

Super Contributor

On 8/18/2014 MarenSeattle said:

I got the email, too. I'm on his list but haven't tried any of his products! Maybe when the ingredients scholars weigh in, I may have to give this a try. The only thing I'm not wild about is scooping into the jar, but I can handle it. :-)

Interesting product idea.

This may sound kooky, but I hate cross-contamination as much as I hate plastic scoops. I always have a ton of extra chopsticks, from take out. I use them as my stirrers when cooking. I also cut them into smaller sticks and use them for skincare scooping. Double-ended mostly single use. Then I retire them to my fire kindling pot.

Super Contributor

On 8/18/2014 HappyDaze said:

darn sounded promising (although I doubt I'd give up my current cleanser 'cause I love it so!) but the 7th ingredient, lemon peel oil, is a no go for my skin. Thanks for the heads up though!

Is that the only thing that raised a red flag? If so, I may try it -- and find out if lemon peel is a no go for me, too. :-)

I have a few cleansers I will not do without, but like having several options at any given time, depending on what I feel my skin needs. Always willing to give a new alternate a try!

Super Contributor

On 8/18/2014 F1wild said:

This may sound kooky, but I hate cross-contamination as much as I hate plastic scoops. I always have a ton of extra chopsticks, from take out. I use them as my stirrers when cooking. I also cut them into smaller sticks and use them for skincare scooping. Double-ended mostly single use. Then I retire them to my fire kindling pot.

I think that's a great idea! I used to use them to stir the coffee in my French Press, and I just ran across a big package of them. If I get this stuff, I'll give your method a try!

Super Contributor

On 8/18/2014 F1wild said:

I think that's a great idea! I used to use them to stir the coffee in my French Press, and I just ran across a big package of them. If I get this stuff, I'll give your method a try!

I guess I've become either quite a McGiver (sp?) Or just cheap. I use chopsticks and dental floss for oodles of things.

Regarding this cleansing product, I'm looking forward to a user review.

Honored Contributor

Oh gees ...... Right now I am SO in love with his African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser ....... and before this, I used Dove Sensitive for at least a decade ..... and was very happy with that!

I may have to try it ... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}