Super Contributor

Estee Lauder's new Perfectionist Serum makeup...

Well, I saw a couple of positive reviews on Youtube, so when I went to get my beloved EL Pure Envy Sculpting lipstick in an additional color today ( I seriously LOVE this lipstick), I tried to get a sample...and they said they did not have enough to give a sample. Whaaa? So I purchased the full size with the caveat that I was going to bring it back if I did not like it, and they agreed.

I also got the funky new brush that goes with it....looks really interesting.

Has anyone tried this? I will review after using a few times...loved the Invisible Fluid makeup. Hope this one is as good!

Super Contributor

Re: Estee Lauder's new Perfectionist Serum makeup...

Bumping--- this is the brand new EL makeup with the serum in it. Great reviews...

Respected Contributor

Looking forward to your review! I also love the Pure Envy lipsticks; the best ever.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Estee and will be looking forward to your review.

Kate- does the Pure Envy Lipstick taste funny, like some of the other Estee lipsticks?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

On 8/18/2014 betteb said:

I like Estee and will be looking forward to your review.

Kate- does the Pure Envy Lipstick taste funny, like some of the other Estee lipsticks?

I have not found that to be the case. The texture is fantastic...I am addicted. don't even wear my other lipsticks anymore. I have the colors Dynamic and Irresistable.

Esteemed Contributor

If you purchase from EL's website they will always accept your return, no questions asked and free shipping. You never have to ask if it's okay to return color or skincare.

For summer, I mixed together a little foundation for myself. Used RL, a bit of Re Nutriv and added Advanced Night Repair serum.

Best foundation I've ever had if I do say so myself and everything already on hand. Didn't have to spend an extra $ to get me thru summer!

Super Contributor

On 8/18/2014 Snowpuppy said:

If you purchase from EL's website they will always accept your return, no questions asked and free shipping. You never have to ask if it's okay to return color or skincare.

For summer, I mixed together a little foundation for myself. Used RL, a bit of Re Nutriv and added Advanced Night Repair serum.

Best foundation I've ever had if I do say so myself and everything already on hand. Didn't have to spend an extra $ to get me thru summer!

You should tell them about this, Snow! They could market it! I would have done this (ordered online) but I wanted a color match---and it's a good thing, because I got a different shade than I was planning to get. I found they ran light.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/18/2014 KateChopin said:
On 8/18/2014 Snowpuppy said:

You should tell them about this, Snow! They could market it! I would have done this (ordered online) but I wanted a color match---and it's a good thing, because I got a different shade than I was planning to get. I found they ran light.

Good to know the foundation runs light and thanks for the answer on the lipstick.

I will have my eye out for a good GWP and check them out.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I love their Double Wear foundation. It lasts all day, looks like you not masky, and feels like you have nothing on. Great coverage as well. Fantastic product. Worth every penny!