Frequent Contributor

Skinn ladies, Dimitri claims he manufactures products for other companies. Does anyone know for who ?? Thanks

Respected Contributor
I don't believe he has ever mentioned them, don't think he can.
Honored Contributor

I would not be surprised if one of them was Too Faced. i once bought their Lip Mask, and it is identical to the Skinn Lip Mask.

Honored Contributor

I've hear him say that every time I see him. And if you think that every cosmetic company makes their own products--that isn't true either. There are a few places that make all the products and the "special" ingredients are what each one does to make theirs different. Same as in most products we buy--laundry soap, food, clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

Dimitri has said to just compare the ingredients. All Dimitri has to do is change the amount of ingredients or substitute one.

Honored Contributor
Yes, I've heard him say this too, and also asked-what are these other lines? No one seems to know...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 8/17/2014 Chi-town girl said: Yes, I've heard him say this too, and also asked-what are these other lines? No one seems to know...

We will never know. Not unless somebody that work for the cosmetic making company leaks it out.