Contributor

Frequent Contributor
Thanks GF. Keep them coming. ..
Valued Contributor

I looked this up earlier in the day and it may have been poofed. I wanted to learn more about the Facebook QVC Addicts. Thanks for the posting. I would like to know when the JM set will sell.

Trusted Contributor

Love that IT eyeshadow palette. I'd be curious to know the price. Thanks for posting once again!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you!!!

Respected Contributor

The colors in the It Holiday palette look almost like the same colors in the first palette.Hard to tell from the picture so I hope they are different colors.

Honored Contributor
On 8/17/2014 vaccinia said:

Love that IT eyeshadow palette. I'd be curious to know the price. Thanks for posting once again!

I love IT eyeshadows. It seems that's all I'm grabbing for these days, even though I have a slew of others to pick from. I swore I wasn't going to buy anymore, but I bet there's going to be an exception because this new one from IT looks great. I have the first one, too. I'm guessing the price will be around $40-ish, but hopefully the IT website will have it in stock when they do their Black Friday sale.

Trusted Contributor
On 8/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 8/17/2014 vaccinia said:

I love IT eyeshadows. It seems that's all I'm grabbing for these days, even though I have a slew of others to pick from. I swore I wasn't going to buy anymore, but I bet there's going to be an exception because this new one from IT looks great. I have the first one, too. I'm guessing the price will be around $40-ish, but hopefully the IT website will have it in stock when they do their Black Friday sale.

Thanks for the info. That's a pretty good amount of eyeshadow for that price, which isn't bad at all compared to some of the prices for palettes I've been seeing.