Trusted Contributor

Does Josie M. bring her jumbo size body butter's, 13.5 oz. to the Q ?

I got an email from her website for Vanilla Apricot, for the jumbo @ $48.

I have only used the citrus scent.

Does the Vanilla Apricot smell better than the Vanilla Fig ? or is it just a prefrence....I've never ordered from her website before...

...that's why I was asking if she brings the jumbo size here any ?

thank, deja vu

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does Josie M. bring her jumbo size body butter's, 13.5 oz. to the Q ?

This could be wrong, but I think Josie Maran's jumbo body butters are only brought to the QVC warehouse once a year. Sorry, but I do not recall the month, but I don't believe it's in the fall.

Frequent Contributor

Last year she sold them in Oct and November. She had the citrus, vanilla apricot, and unscented available. I have also used the vanilla fig and I do like it, but it doesn't smell like fig to me. I think it has a bubble gum scent to it. I've never seen a jumbo of the vanilla fig. My favorite one is the vanilla bean, which I have only seen offered a few times.

Honored Contributor

There was some earlier this year. I want to say january or February.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the unscented jumbo on AD in April. I don't know when it will be back. The item number is A259465
Trusted Contributor

I just checked Sephora and they have the same size available. So if you have Sephora near me, you might stop it and smell it.

Respected Contributor

I emailed her website to ask if they would be selling it on the 26th show, I got email back that said they would not be having it available on QVC...Kinda hoping its wrong or they change their mind!..Would love to get it on easy pay...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Her website is fantastic and they ship fast! Plus free ship over $25 and she always throws in a gift. Last time I got a packet of the argan milk. There is a % off code out there too if you google it.

Her vanilla citrus is probably my favorite scent of the BB. I love the performance of the BBs but just not real keen on the scents for the most part.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, guess I need top go to Sephora and see if I like the other scents, other than the citrus one !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Super Contributor

I have a mini vanilla apricot hand cream and I think it smells so good! If I were to get a body butter I think I'd prefer vanilla bean, but I've never smelled it. It sounds so yummy!