Honored Contributor

I just checked next Friday's Skinn visit and there are no TTV's scheduled-

It was becoming a bit much with one TTV every month and the last several months 2 TTV's-you only have one face{#emotions_dlg.lol}

So-no TTV's-a lot less temptation-now I see the prices of individual and small bundles are way higher......................{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

I'm sort of relieved, actually - after buying so heavily for so long, I now have enough Skinn to survive the zombie apocalypse, anyway.

One thing I'm curious about - isn't it in his agreement with ShopHQ that he present two new products every month? Wondering if we'll see anything new this visit, and if so, what the pricing will be.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Super Contributor
That's probably a good thing! I bought both TTV's last time and need absolutely nothing, but a new TTV would surely tempt me.
Honored Contributor

I'm glad! How much skincare products does one person need? I definitely don't finish what I have and always buy more that I don't really need!

Super Contributor

Many times they reduce the kit prices for on show airings.

Esteemed Contributor

That's a relief. I am well stocked on the two products I do use and not thrilled with the products from the last TV. Really disappointed with the oil and that's why I ordered it.

Super Contributor
On 8/16/2014 pupcakes said:

That's a relief. I am well stocked on the two products I do use and not thrilled with the products from the last TV. Really disappointed with the oil and that's why I ordered it.

I have used Skinn for quite some time but now I have moved on to Isomers. Her last TSV kit and with the Matrixyl bonus size and the H Pur bonus size has blown me away---I will have to give you all a review in a couple weeks but so far so good---My skin woke up!! Her serums do not lay on top of my skin--they sink in and I am actually seeing something and feeling something different. Dimitri is very entertaining but once I really sat here listening to Manuela teaching and now using her products there really is a big, big difference. I do understand that some skin care lines work best for some than others--I get it. For me I needed more for the precious hard earned money that I spend. Please do not be upset with what I am saying. I really enjoy reading all your posts and learn so much from all of you. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Respected Contributor

I'm glad there is no TTV. I think having them every month is a lot -- too much for me (although there are plenty of TTV's I can easily pass on).

addtothis -- I like Isomers too and have used products from both lines. However, Isomers makes TONS of products and many ladies can tell you how easy it to have a large collection of brown bottles. You really have to figure out what your needs are and which products suit those.

Super Contributor

Sueinsf, I absolutely agree with you about the tons of products. I have watched her for a long time but when she came out with this kit--that was what I was needing. I do know to pick and choose what I need. Not to be smart but I am very educated as to what our skin needs to do what we want our skin care to do. Sue, not everyone would need this but I knew I did. I do not nor want a collection of brown bottles in my bathroom{#emotions_dlg.sad}. If you only knew how I truly pic and choose when buying skincare. I am from the day when Connie Stevens was on HSN and I still have her Time Machine but found out later in advanced skin care that really is not the way to go---Microcurrent is the way to go. LOL!!! I am not going to give my age if you know what I mean PLUS I am an RN so I do look at these things from a molecular standpoint. You are right though Sueisnf!!!!

Honored Contributor

Dimitri again, way too soon, just had our dose of him.