Valued Contributor

What did you use this week from your product stash?

I have some typical dryness from (probably using) to much Redermic R Intense. So I used some SCA Argon Oil Capsules and SKINN Collagenises 24 HR Youth Preservation Cream. Also got out some SKINN eye palettes and liners to work with the colors. I have always like SCA Abergine EyeShadow pencil; used that with the SKINN - Get compliments on my eyes when I use it. Finally read the instructions on Sally Biotera Ultra Color Care 5 in 1 Cleansing Conditioner; left it on wet hair for 5 minutes - great results. Also used the SCA Argon Caps on my neck & hands; I forgot how well they work for that. I've decided the stash is a good thing! I really frequently need different products - different lines.
Super Contributor

Re: What did you use this week from your product stash?

Great question! Some Kate Somerville Derma Quench (bad delivery system) that I have had sitting there is now in the rotation.

Philosophy Partridge in aPear Tree shower gel (comes in set of ""ornaments"" from the holidays that has been taking up space. (nice scent)

Some PTR cleanser from discovery kit that I have had for ages.

Respected Contributor

I finished my Tocca's Stella perfume.

Trusted Contributor

Arrrrgan Oil

and a JM color stick for lips in Pink

Clairol Root Touch Up

Bobbi Brown, instant spray brush cleaner.....

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

I actually pulled out a Mally lipstick in a medium pink. One thing I like from Mally is her lipstick and I would purchase from her lipstick collection again.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I believe that my eyeliner pencils multiply in my closed makeup drawer at night. Every morning when I open that drawer, there are more pencils than the day before. So I've been using a different eye pencil every day -- if it smears, it gets thrown in the trash.

Same with my unused Clinique free GWP lipsticks. I'll give each one a week of use and, if I don't love it, out it goes! This week it's "Think Bronze." Pretty, but only lasts about 10 minutes.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

I love this idea! So often we get focused on the brand spanking new, we forget about items pushed out of the way.

I broke out Mojito Madness from Essie for my toes. Philosophy Pure Grace, still working on the dang uber 3 n 1 and John Freedman leave in spray conditioner.

Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 deja vu said:

Arrrrgan Oil

and a JM color stick for lips in Pink

Clairol Root Touch Up

Bobbi Brown, instant spray brush cleaner.....

I always have a Bobbi Brown brush cleaner in my stash. Love it!

Valued Contributor

Last nite I opened my Isomer's Vitamin C Moisturizer. And the Fast Lift Eye Serum.