Super Contributor

Could it be the end of shampoo??? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Wouldn't effect me {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Sounded like a Wen rip off to me. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Sounds like it may be worth a try. How could you know if it's a Wen rip-off unless you try it?

Respected Contributor

I think these ridiculous prestige prices are going to have to come down a LOT before I give up my drugstore shampoo!

Valued Contributor

We all know that there are products on the market that do what his future product will do. Does he think he is the one that thought this up? Putting it another way, what am I missing?

Honored Contributor
On 8/15/2014 Nightowlz said:

Sounds like it may be worth a try. How could you know if it's a Wen rip-off unless you try it?

The description sounds just like WEN, it's called a 'cleansing creme shampoo', which is a similar name to cleansing conditioner', and he explains it by saying the same things Chaz Dean has said for years. It also comes in a pump bottle and the ingredients are similar.

If it looks like a duck...

It's $40 for 8 ounces as opposed to $30 for 16 ounces, but it also says you "pump once, more for longer hair or thick hair," so I'm interested in how that works. It's $5 an ounce vs $1.87 an ounce, but might be a better value if you really use so much less.

Honored Contributor
On 8/15/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 8/15/2014 Nightowlz said:

The description sounds just like WEN, it's called a 'cleansing creme shampoo', which is a similar name to cleansing conditioner', and he explains it by saying the same things Chaz Dean has said for years. It also comes in a pump bottle and the ingredients are similar.

If it looks like a duck...

It's $40 for 8 ounces as opposed to $30 for 16 ounces, but it also says you "pump once, more for longer hair or thick hair," so I'm interested in how that works. It's $5 an ounce vs $1.87 an ounce, but might be a better value if you really use so much less.

Since it says to use 1 pump or more for longer or thicker hair I assume I would use less of it then I would of Wen. I have to wash my hair at least every other day & using Wen would cost around $200 per month & that's figuring with the gallon price. I don't know about him saying the same thing Chaz says because I never really listened to him much. I know there are plenty of cleansing conditioner products on the market. Don't know how they compare to Wen. I would not know the value of the B&B without ordering it to see how much I have to use to see how much it would cost compared to Wen. It's a worth a try to see if I would even like it or not.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm with suzeecat on this one

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor
I demur!!!!
Honored Contributor
On 8/15/2014 suzeecat said:

I think these ridiculous prestige prices are going to have to come down a LOT before I give up my drugstore shampoo!

Me too - besides I like for my hair to be clean and WEN or a wen dupe would not make it feel clean to me. I have very fine hair and when it is not washed thoroughly every day it just looks like a grease pit and lays down flat to my head.besides heavy use of conditioner is not your friend when you have fine hair - very very light conditioning for me.