Super Contributor

Who is in your fragrance rotation in the Fall / Winter? I have a lot of fragrances that feel spring or summer to me - but I could use some recommendations for the rest of the year. One winter fragrance I like is Thierry Mugler Alien - it smells a little cashmere to me.

What do you like?

Trusted Contributor

I always wear Burberry Classic in the fall and winter months. It's warm and delicious. I always receive many compliments when I wear it.

For something sweeter, I love Pink Sugar. It's a fragrance you either love or hate, but I love it. I just walk through a spray of it (too much is overkill) and I'm good to go. This is another one I receive compliments on.

Frequent Contributor
I was going with my choice of Burberry Brit. (Seems as if there's a theme running here. Lol)
Esteemed Contributor

I've already stocked up on BBW's Cashmere Glow products -- the fragrance just makes me feel warm and cozy. I used to wear a very expensive fragrance until I got a whiff of Cashmere Glow.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I love Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone for fall/winter. Honestly, I really do not think it matters. Sometimes it's nice to smell like spring in winter!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily.

Super Contributor

I like Jo Malone's, too!

I also like Guilty...and Jean Paul Gautier's and Addict...

Contributor

Mémoire Liquide 'Encens Liquide' Eau de Parfum.

From Nordstrom's description: The memory of gently wafting ceremonial incense in Japan, soft smoke trailing its mysterious and sultry veil. Featuring notes of soft amber resin, white musk, black tea and enchanting Hinoki incense.

Valued Contributor
On 8/15/2014 tototwo said:

I've already stocked up on BBW's Cashmere Glow products -- the fragrance just makes me feel warm and cozy. I used to wear a very expensive fragrance until I got a whiff of Cashmere Glow.

Love this one as well. My absolute favorite BBW fragrance for colder months is Brown Sugar & Fig (only available online though). Japanese Cherry Blossom is another nice one.

Honored Contributor

Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle is always a fall/winter staple for me.