Super Contributor
Hi ladies, I just started using the Revlon 2 step Gel Envy, all is great, going on day 5 with no chips. I would like to try the Vinylux as well to compare, can you help me with some colors as I would get online as there are no salons in my area that carry it and I didn't see that Ulta or Sally's had it. My 2 go to colors are a red, a true red red and a dark merlot, if you might give me some names please. Thanks!!
Honored Contributor

Wildwife is a great rich red, Scarlet Letter is a rich burgandy , and bloodline is also a deep red burgandy color

Amazon . com has a great selection

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Plenty of them on ebay, you can even buy them in groups on ebay for about $5.

Honored Contributor
On 8/15/2014 Shelbelle said:

I get mine for about $1 more on Amazon and I seriously do not trust a lot of the e bay vendors

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I buy all my high end polishes from ebay, never had any issues.

Honored Contributor

I buy mine at beyondpolish.com. Recently it was $4.95 with free shipping. You can often find coupons by googling.

Honored Contributor

Why not just search for Vinylux and see all their colors and pick some you like? If you go to their website, you can see a list of all the colors. If you want more info on some, you can Google search images by searching for Vinylux (color name) swatches. I do that with polish all the time.

Super Contributor
On 8/15/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

Why not just search for Vinylux and see all their colors and pick some you like? If you go to their website, you can see a list of all the colors. If you want more info on some, you can Google search images by searching for Vinylux (color name) swatches. I do that with polish all the time.

Because sometimes color swatches on the computer are not true that's why I thought id check with those that have them already.
Super Contributor
On 8/15/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

Wildwife is a great rich red, Scarlet Letter is a rich burgandy , and bloodline is also a deep red burgandy color

Amazon . com has a great selection

Thx so much oxox! I really appreciate you calling out some colors! I'll look for those you mentioned!!
Super Contributor
On 8/15/2014 Shelbelle said:

Thx Shelbelle. Did you use this without a base coat, I know you were concerned about it