Trusted Contributor

Tatcha cleansing oil and enzyme powder duo

I ordered their enzyme powder directly from Tatcha last year so get their email updates. Got one from them today and they are having a sale on this duo for $95 which makes it a little bit cheaper than ordering it here after you add in the shipping and tax that QVC charges. Tatcha has free shipping and I did not have to pay tax. They are offering all 3 types of the enzyme powder with the cleansing oil so you change choose the type you prefer.

Have read many comments from some of you liking these products so thought you would want to know about this offer. I believe it is over on August 21.

Super Contributor

Re: Tatcha cleansing oil and enzyme powder duo

Thank you so much! I was just eyeing my Tatcha the other day and thinking it's getting time to reorder. Although the Rice Powder seems to last forever!!

Trusted Contributor

I know what you mean about the rice powder. I started using mine last September and still have 1/2 of it left. I don't use the cleansing oil so will pass on this offer.

Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 soonersis said:

I know what you mean about the rice powder. I started using mine last September and still have 1/2 of it left. I don't use the cleansing oil so will pass on this offer.

The oil lasts a long time, too. The Tatcha prices can be jaw-dropping, but boy, you get a lot for the money!

Respected Contributor

I am really liking TATCHA!
Trusted Contributor

I always order through their website. Did not receive info about duo. Need to order. Is there a code ? Many thanks

Trusted Contributor

did not receive e mail from Tatcha. Is there a code to order duo? Need to place order for powder. I always used the classic because of oily t zone. Tried the deep (using only every other day) and prefer it to classic. I feel it cleans deeper . Many thanks

Super Contributor

I have been watching Tatcha products demo but I still have a question and thought you ladies that use Tatcha could answer. Can you use Tatcha cleansing oil with soft contacts? Will the oil get into your eyes and ruin the contacts? Even if you use the oil first and then put your contacts in will the residue affect your eyes or burn? TIA.
Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 nagrom said: I have been watching Tatcha products demo but I still have a question and thought you ladies that use Tatcha could answer. Can you use Tatcha cleansing oil with soft contacts? Will the oil get into your eyes and ruin the contacts? Even if you use the oil first and then put your contacts in will the residue affect your eyes or burn? TIA.

From the Tatcha website:

Can I use this product around my eyes?
Yes, it is formulated to gently remove makeup from around the eyes, as well as the rest of the face.

Is it safe for contact lenses?

Yes, it is gentle on the eyes even if you’re wearing contact lenses.

Super Contributor

On 8/16/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 8/16/2014 nagrom said: I have been watching Tatcha products demo but I still have a question and thought you ladies that use Tatcha could answer. Can you use Tatcha cleansing oil with soft contacts? Will the oil get into your eyes and ruin the contacts? Even if you use the oil first and then put your contacts in will the residue affect your eyes or burn? TIA.

From the Tatcha website:

Can I use this product around my eyes?
Yes, it is formulated to gently remove makeup from around the eyes, as well as the rest of the face.

Is it safe for contact lenses?

Yes, it is gentle on the eyes even if you’re wearing contact lenses.

Thank you JeanLouiseFinch. I feel better now to try the line.