Contributor

I wish Qvc would carry Laura Mercier again

I just tried her products and now I'm obsessed. Any other Laura Mercier fans out there? What are your favorite products? I love her oil free tinted moisturizer, lip glaces, eyeshadows, caviar sticks, setting powder and tightliners so far {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Valued Contributor

Re: I wish Qvc would carry Laura Mercier again

You can readily purchase the line from Nordstrom or many other online retailers with free shipping.

Contributor

I love LM. I try to wait for her 20% off sales. She recently had some fantastic deals on Gilt.

Honored Contributor

I don't know I tried so many of her things- foundations, TM, caviar sticks lipglosses, mascara etc and nothing impressed me. I could never get a good foundation/TM match as they were all too yellow.

But like others mentioned, there are plenty of other online retailers that carry her products that offer free shipping and/or discounts. I am sure you can get pretty deals elsewhere.

Valued Contributor

I've liked a bunch of her products over the years. I never knew the line was on QVC???

Honored Contributor

I wear her Silk Creme Foundation, loose powder, concealer, cake eyeliner and several of her lipsticks. I've probably used her line for over ten years.

She was only on QVC one time. I don't know why she wasn't successful here, but I'd rather purchase from other places anyway due to shipping charges.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I love the Artist eyeshadow palettes

Honored Contributor

I LOVE her tinted moisturizer and will purchase her oil free next week when I get paid. I had the regular but want to try the oil free. I love her sheer lip collection, Invisible loose powder, powder blush, matte eye shadow, primer, secret concealer and most importantly for me, her almond coconut milk body butter & spray fragrance (love, love, love). Free ship on any order until 8/31 on her website.

WHEN was LM on QVC?????

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

On 8/14/2014 KatCat1 said:

WHEN was LM on QVC?????

It was at least a couple of years ago. I was so excited she was going to be on. I never planned on buying LM from QVC though, due to shipping prices. I like to buy locally, or go through Sephora or LM's own website. I just wanted to see her demonstrate and explain her products. I set up my Tivo to automatically record her shows when they came on. That's why I know for sure that she was only on one time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Buy directly from her website..you get great gifts with purchase.