Valued Contributor

Anyone know about Eve Pearl shadows?

They are on Hautelook today and I've seen them before.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone know about Eve Pearl shadows?

I don't but I""m also curious as I was looking at all the products myself - not sure where you even buy that brand....anyone?

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this, smileshannon! Eve Pearl is a 5-time(!) Emmy award-winning makeup artist and also Meredith Vieira's favorite makeup artist. ShopHQ used to sell her makeup line, but it appears they no longer carry it. I purchased her lipstick, lipgloss, blush and eyeshadow when it was sold on ShopHQ and all are of excellent quality. Eve does have a website evepearl.com where you can also buy her makeup. But the prices today on HauteLook are great - it's definitely worth checking out!

Trusted Contributor

I have recently seen Eve on the Q.

Respected Contributor

She is a good makeup artist & author, but her makeup line is just okay to me. I had a couple of the eye shadow palettes & the concealer. The shadows were pretty colors, but too dry & powdery for me. The concealer was too "greasy" & wouldn't stay were I put it.

Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 MrsCat21 said:

Was this on ShopHQ? Upon checking their website, her items are no longer on there.

Valued Contributor

On 8/14/2014 MissRose722 said:

Thanks for posting this, smileshannon! Eve Pearl is a 5-time(!) Emmy award-winning makeup artist and also Meredith Vieira's favorite makeup artist. ShopHQ used to sell her makeup line, but it appears they no longer carry it. I purchased her lipstick, lipgloss, blush and eyeshadow when it was sold on ShopHQ and all are of excellent quality. Eve does have a website evepearl.com where you can also buy her makeup. But the prices today on HauteLook are great - it's definitely worth checking out!

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Was this on ShopHQ? Upon checking their website, her items are no longer on there.

QVC. If you do a search all that is coming up for her is her foundatoin.

Super Contributor

QVC. If you do a search all that is coming up for her is her foundatoin.

Thanks so much, MrsCat21 - wonder if we'll be seeing any more items...

Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 smileshannon said:

Thank you!

You're very welcome, smileshannon - and happy shopping! I especially like her Kiss of Pearl lip glosses in "Baby Doll" (soft pink shimmer) and "Hey Sexy" (warm medium pink shimmer). Great alone or topped over lipstick and/or lip pencil. They're both on HauteLook for $10 each. Also there is her "Smokey Diamond Eye Set" with the 6-eyeshadow palette, eye pencil, eyeshadow brush, and pencil sharpener all for $51. I also have this palette and it works well wet or dry. I also use an eyeshadow primer (Urban Decay) for extra staying power.