Honored Contributor

Neutrogena facial wipes - Removes EYE Makeup

If you are looking for an Eye Makeup Remover try Neutrogena's facial wipes. It really surprised me -- NO sting/burning to the eyes and removed my eye makeup. Now I do not wear waterproof eye makeup so I cannot comment on that.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Neutrogena facial wipes - Removes EYE Makeup

I've used these in the past & really liked them but I've developed a sensitivity to one of the ingredients in them. My face burns & turns beet red when I use them now.

Super Contributor

Isn't it great when you find a multi-purpose product that is readily available and inexpensive? Unfortunately, my experience is like sgraham's, something in them burns and causes my skin to sting and turn red. I think it's the fragrance. Neutrogena used to be one of the only drugstore lines with fragrance free products, but now they have fragrance in almost everything. I wrote to the company when I noticed the change, but just got a canned response about how their customers like fragrance in skin care. I used to use a lot of a Neutrogena, but can't any longer as the fragrance irritates my skin.

Trusted Contributor

I love these! I stock up when Ulta has 40% off. I suspect Neutrogena makes these cloths for MAC, but MAC charges so much more. Great item!
Frequent Contributor

The Neutrogena Night Calming cloths in the lavender packaging are my HG wipes. LOVE them!

Respected Contributor

On 8/14/2014 2zbeach said: I love these! I stock up when Ulta has 40% off. I suspect Neutrogena makes these cloths for MAC, but MAC charges so much more. Great item!
I buy them at Costco.
Honored Contributor

I was using these until Costco offered the same product via private label-Kirkland. Works as well, lower price/better value. Costco's Kirkland brand is fantastic across the board.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 8/14/2014 Chi-town girl said: I was using these until Costco offered the same product via private label-Kirkland. Works as well, lower price/better value. Costco's Kirkland brand is fantastic across the board.

I developed a reaction to the costco brand, my eyes got really puffy. I now use the neutrogena and have no issues.

Valued Contributor

On 8/14/2014 LORIO said:

The Neutrogena Night Calming cloths in the lavender packaging are my HG wipes. LOVE them!

These are the ones I use too & I just love them! I stock up too when Ulta is having a sale!

Contributor

I've used these in the past, and I really liked them. However, if you really want an economical wipe, try Ponds. Yes, Ponds -- the stuff our mothers used. They cost about half the price ($4.94), and they work great. I have extremely sensitive skin, and have had no problems!