Super Contributor

Next Allure Beauty Box....when?

Does anyone happen to know when the next Allure Beauty Box will be offered?

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Next Allure Beauty Box....when?

I think you can order it anytime andthey seem to be shipping out at the beginning of the month and arriving pretty quickly. Spoilers seem to come out the last week of the month.

Check out Make Up Talk - subscription boxes - BeautyBar - Sample society and you can read posts from current subscribers. My Subscription addiction will have info too.

PS I am thinking about getting the september box too!

Super Contributor

Tami, you mean the big box of full size products that Allure usually offers in the spring and fall? Not the monthly subscription Sample Society boxes that contain 5 samples?

If you mean the big beauty box, I haven't heard anything about it yet, but it seems they are usually in October or November, though one year it was early December. Last year it was November 19.

Super Contributor

The large Allure Beauty Box was supposed to be shipped in August and December for those who preordered. It is my understanding that Allure moved the August release to September to coincide with the September magazine issue. Not sure as to a sale date yet. If I hear anything I'll post!

Super Contributor

I didn't do the preorder thing, but I was one of the "lucky" ones who was able to order after the last online fiasco. I wonder if they'll do another chance to preorder in the future. I'll bet for those that did opt for the preorder, someone might post online what is in the box.

Super Contributor

Goes on sale 9:01am PST (12:01pm EDT) ON 8/26. Visit http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/133464-allure-fall-beauty-box-2014/page-2 and view post #30 for a photo. I'm underwhelmed and so happy I didn't purchase the three boxes ahead of time when I had the chance.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for posting, susandee! I've been wanting to find out about this. Looks like they raised the price and there are not many high end products this time. I'm not too sure if I'll try to get it this time.

Super Contributor

On 8/19/2014 maziegirl said:

Thanks for posting, susandee! I've been wanting to find out about this. Looks like they raised the price and there are not many high end products this time. I'm not too sure if I'll try to get it this time.

I agree....I'm under-whelmed! I won't be trying to get this one. Oh well, it'll save me the stress of trying to get in quickly!