Super Contributor

Just wondered if you have noticed any real results from the Skinn TSV peel? I have used 4 syringes and have not noticed any real results other than my skin feeling nice and clean after I use it/

Honored Contributor

I've used 2 of the 4 and did not feel the slightest tingle or sensation-I left it on about 20 minutes and used the whole thing on my face-

That being said, I don't see a dramatic difference-but I am constantly exfoliating as it is-would I buy these as a separate purchase-probably not.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

I have used 2 syringes of the peel and am about to use a third. I do feel I'm getting very good results - my skin is really feeling glassy smooth these days, which is something new for me, since I'm constantly dealing with congestion in the T-zone. Also, my skin looks brighter and more even.

I'm hoping Dimitri will be able to bring us good pricing on the peel kits, just as he does with the Crème Reverse - I don't think I've ever actually paid the full $66 price, because I wait for the kits with good price breaks.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Super Contributor

I am on the fence, I purchased 2 kits and 1 is going back for sure, do not know if I will kee the 2nd

Super Contributor

I'm not sure. I already have a great skin care routine so it is not as though I'm coming from ground zero. I think when already using good skin care, it's almost impossible to tell a difference when switching things up.

For me, it's very odd to not get tingle at 30% glycolic. Nothing. I know that is part of the news, that his is formulated to be gentle yet effective. Heck, my skin tingles when I use Serious Skin Care Gommage mask or if I apply their Glycolic cleaser on dry skin and leave on as a mask.

I do notice my face does NOT feel as smooth as it usually does after most other masks or peels. Makes me wonder.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Respected Contributor

Are we suppose to feel a tingle? No I dont feel a tingle, and my skin looks the same as after I do Manuelas peel even tho they are 2 different types. I have done 2, last Monday and this past Monday. I will use them til I finish (2 kits so 8 weeks in all) but

I think I am going to concentrate more on what the Translucence Resurfacing product is doing for me. I used 1 full bottle and just opened a new one, so far I have seen the beginnings of a orange peel like surface reversing itself. That is the product I am most impressed with. I am hoping with that product I will not need a peel.

The TR and the face cream, I havent used the eye crm long enough to form an opinion. Over all the kit is still a great deal imo, I'm happy with it....

Regular Contributor

I've done this 2 times on my chest & arms since I received it and DID NOT feel a tingle at all AND saw change, no brightness, no peeling NOTHING!

I also apply the Translucence Resurfacing chest and arms everyday 2 tines a day and NOTHING!

Super Contributor
There was enough in one tube for 2 applications, and I did feel a slight tingle, but my face looked and felt the same afterwards. I would not purchased on its own.
Respected Contributor

Seems like those of you that are halfing the syringe are being pretty skimpy with it, maybe that is why you are not satisfied. Maybe you should try a whole one and see if that produces better results. Just a thought.

Valued Contributor
On 8/15/2014 SeaGal said:

Seems like those of you that are halfing the syringe are being pretty skimpy with it, maybe that is why you are not satisfied. Maybe you should try a whole one and see if that produces better results. Just a thought.

SeaGal, I think this may well be the case with some.

With the first syringe, I spread it on my face, my décolleté and my hands, because I thought I had enough to do that. Liked the results even then, but for my second treatment, I used it all on my face, applying it quite thickly. Even better results that time - I'm anxious to do my third peel to see what more improvement may result.

For the record, I do feel quite a tingle, but then I do have a redhead's fair skin. I'm sure the amount of tingle will vary a lot among different skin types, and also according to what a given skin is used to, product-wise.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien