Valued Contributor

Super Contributor

Re: Beautiful reminder to all

Amen. I need to remind myself of that when I'm wallowing in stress or self-pity. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Got it!

Respected Contributor

BetsyDoodle.........THANKS SO MUCH! I would like to add this: "Negativity" of any kind is never productive, it drags a person, a community down. Its easy to be negative and its human nature to be negative. But, it does no good to be that way! It only brings hurt, anger, frustration, nasty comments etc. and fosters the worst of human nature and in the end, tears down rather than builds up! "Positivity" is never mindless!! It is a difficult thing to attain and takes focus, determination and hard work but the payoff is big when we are hit with disaster. Positivity will determine whether we will go down with the ship or rise above circumstances and be happy in anything. Not for nothing is the advice to think on the positive in any situation given by all great thinkers. It leads to peace and tranquility in lives.
Trusted Contributor

I believe most people can accept growing older but looking older is another story.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Regular Contributor

This is so true and I'm glad every time I read this as it brings me to reality and be glad for my life and for the 61 years I've been here. Smiley Wink)
Super Contributor

Now that's beautiful!

Thank you so much for reminding us to ""boil it all down"" and remember this simple yet profound truth.

Honored Contributor

I like that alot and so very true!

Super Contributor

That is great! Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

Isn't that the truth!