Honored Contributor

OT- those darn HSN hangers! lol

Since the original post is gone {#emotions_dlg.glare} where we were all discussing our love of those huggable hangers, lol, I wanted to post something about them. I thought it was weird- I ordered two 24 packs of just the shirt hangers, one in burgundy one in the dark brown color. The dark brown one shipped the next day I ordered and the burgundy one shipped today. Why would the same thing just in different colors be shipped separately? Is that normal for HSN?

Respected Contributor

Re: OT- those darn HSN hangers! lol

Could just be something as simple accessibility in the warehouse, staffing, etc. I ordered turquoise for DD and they arrived today. Speedy.
Contributor

Do you know when there will be a tsv/ttv of those hangers? I have one set from a long time ago and would love more!

Respected Contributor

On 8/12/2014 MermaidKelly said:

Do you know when there will be a tsv/ttv of those hangers? I have one set from a long time ago and would love more!

There were some sets on clearance the other day and a 20 percent off coupon, since expired, floating around. The clearance prices are still very good.
Respected Contributor

One of the many mysteries of life.

Valued Contributor

Was it shipped from the same warehouse? I know sometimes one product is one and the other somewhere else. But I agree with what BellaCarro said. I order from HSN frequently and they very rarely ship in multiples, usually just one box, also fast shipping. Now the Q on the other hand, that an entire different story. I have ordered numerous times and none of my orders have ever shipped in one box. Super annoying.

MermaidKelly- Joy is on every month, so if not this month then she will soon. Many of her sets now have free shipping, also there's 4 different big sets on clearance right now as well.

Super Contributor

I don't have an answer for you, HD - but wanted to add that those hangers are addictive once you get started, aren't they? My entire closet in done in the Wedgewood Blue (not even sure if they still offer that color). And even though I am amply covered - I still have to convince myself not to buy more in another color, just to "freshen up" the look of my closet.

At the time, I ordered the Wedgewood because it was a neutral. But now I wish I had chosen a jazzier color that would make my closets pop!

Super Contributor

On 8/12/2014 sparklestar said:

Another mystery regarding these hangars is what on earth I did with a package of 56 of them when I moved. I need them!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/12/2014 MermaidKelly said:

IMO, this is as good as any TS they ever have. They have some other sets on sale/clearance that come with all the hooks and such, but personally, I just want the hangers.

FREE SHIPPING

Joy Mangano Huggable Hangers® 48-pack Set - Shirt & Suit Chrome

ITEM 271-927
$38.95
It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 8/12/2014 pistolino said:
On 8/12/2014 sparklestar said:

Another mystery regarding these hangars is what on earth I did with a package of 56 of them when I moved. I need them!

oh no!! That is alot of hangers to be MIA! If you had older children that helped you move maybe they fancied them?