Contributor

Dr. Denese Black Clay Mask - What a mess! Anyone else?

Must be a defective tube. Mine came in the mail today and what a mess. The tube was open at the seam at the top and leaked all out into the package. Saw a couple similar issues posted on Facebook. Customer service offered to send me a new one (thank you Q) and not even ask me to return the existing one. Although I'd have to put it in a ziplock if I did. It was everywhere. A single review of the product said it came without the tube being full. Even with what product leaked out and what was left, mine also didn't seem full. Been buying products long enough to know what a couple ounces looks like. Definitely some sorta manufacturing issue. Anyone else have a similar issue? BTW love Dr. D. Not even upset actually as problems can occur. In the context of life ....it's all good :-)
Not applicable

Re: Dr. Denese Black Clay Mask - What a mess! Anyone else?

This happened to me and I got the reorder today and it was burst at the bottom (like the first) and it all over the package. I would have tried for a third time but it's out of stock. Hope they fix the packaging problem because I love Dr. Denese's products. Will try again when the product is in.

Trusted Contributor

The product is fantastic, but I got a huge air bubble in my tube....so there's not much product in there! I definately won't last a month....let alone 2 weeks!

Respected Contributor

Never heard of it......is it new?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy