Regular Contributor

Girl's weekend away goody bag

I wanted some ideas for a goody bags. There are 4 girls. I want to put a lot of little things in the bag. I purchased some EOS lip balms, the purse size mirrors with the built in brush. More ideas please. Thank you all very much...
Respected Contributor

Re: Girl's weekend away goody bag

Those little packets of facial masks. You can get them at WalMart or Sally's or drugstores for around a dollar. Lots of those little things add variety to them. You can also add those petite bottles of nail polishes from the same places. The travel section of stores like Target are also a great place for deluxe sample sizes of items they may not try on their own.

Valued Contributor

How about some nail files, trial sized sizes of hand creams and/or sanitizer, breath mints, clear nail polish, mini pkgs tissues, etc.

Maria

Regular Contributor

Great ideas girls...
Esteemed Contributor

Have any gwp's just taking up space and you know you'll never use?

Fragrance samples are one of my fave's to give away.

Respected Contributor

What about a little note for each of them letting them know how much this weekend means to you. Sounds like fun. Have a great time. Just thought of something. You know those little 4 pack bottles of wine, one for each of you and have a toast.

Valued Contributor

What about a little pack/bag of candy? Something colorful?? That might be cute. I know you're talking mostly beauty items. But if I were to get a little goody bag that had all these amazing little treasures in it AND a tiny bag of Jelly Beans, or spree or something, I'd be psyched!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

Omg you guys are awesome I love your great ideas.xoxo
Super Contributor

Wet n Wild .99c polishes & lipsticks
Super Contributor

If you have Harmon's inside your Bed, Bath, and Beyond they have lots of cute travel size things.