Super Contributor

Korean beauty products! What have you tried?

I was watching a video of a girl trying Holika Holika Petit BB cream out for the 1st time. She was loving it and came back at the end of the day and was still in love. I looked it up and it was only $5.99 on ebay, so I figured what do I have to loose. It's SPF30++. It has amazing coverage and you can layer it, if you need to. I got the face clearing one, so I put moisturizer on underneath. I patted on extra on my spots and my face looks flawless. I can't believe something so inexpensive could be so nice. It comes in 5 different types.

What Korean Beauty products are you using?

Super Contributor

Re: Korean beauty products! What have you tried?

Very interested myself since I only recently discovered Dr Young Camilla Cleansing Oil
Honored Contributor

True Skin Nutrition Age Defying Pearl Powder (actually made in the USA, but based on oriental theory) - been using off and on for over a year
Dr. Young Camellia Cleansing Oil - LOVE it a lot.
DHC Cleansing Oil - didn't like it (good thing I only bought a sample bottle)
Fleur de Lis Rice & Papaya Enzyme Powder - use it daily except when I use Cure Aqua Gel. The vanilla scented is the best, IMO
Cure Natual Aqua Gel - LOVE, have been using it for over a year
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream - good coverage, but I like IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream better
Lioelle Gel Powder Foundation - thought I liked it at first, but it ended up exaggerating my pores so I gave up on it. (anyone need it in honey beige, let me know)
Mizon Multifunction Snail Recovery Gel Cream - I wanted to love this, but I broke out with a big hard deep zit on my chin within a couple of days. I haven't had one of them in ages so I attributed it to the product. I might give it another try sometime, to be sure.
Mizon Multifunction Snail Repair Eye Cream - have only been using this a couple of weeks, but I like it.
Mizon Collagen Power Firming Enriched Cream - received as a gift (Thanks Katluvr) - thought a cream was too heavy for my face so I'm using on my neck after my AHA product. I like it an it seems to be working on my trunk line/tree ring, whatever you call it.
Skinfood Pomegranate Volume Serum - received as a gift. I've only tried it twice, but I liked it. Think I might order some.

Super Contributor

Yeah JLF!! I thought you might come through Smiley Happy
Contributor

JLF always does! I have a tube of #23 & primer if someone wants it. The Missha PC is all I've tried. I do love it but over ordered. My five tubes will last me forever.

Esteemed Contributor

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream

Missha Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Missha First Treatment Essence

Assorted Sheet Masks from Missha, including some for the hands and feet.

Can't quite make myself try the Snail Cream{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

ETA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream gives better coverage than Perfect Cover, but Perfect Cover is a higher SPF.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

You guys are giving me ideas. Added a few things to my list.

Honored Contributor

On 8/8/2014 betteb said:

ETA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream gives better coverage than Perfect Cover, but Perfect Cover is a higher SPF.

I think you mentioned the Cho Bo Yang to me before. I haven't tried that one yet, but might have to now.

I can really lose track of time once I start looking at all the stuff that's out there.

Super Contributor

On 8/8/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 8/8/2014 betteb said:

I think you mentioned the Cho Bo Yang to me before. I haven't tried that one yet, but might have to now.

I can really lose track of time once I start looking at all the stuff that's out there.

It has good reviews on Makeupally.

Honored Contributor

The only Korean product I tried and liked enough to keep using is Missha Perfect Cover BB cream. Liked it enough to use for some years now so that should say how much I like it!

Everything else I tried (BB or CC creams) I wasn't wowed by and never repurchased.