Esteemed Contributor

Anyone order from eskinstore.com

Just wondered if you have what are your thoughts? I Don't normally order beauty items online as we have many places to go in my area, sephora, ulta, and beauty supply stores etc . The item Im looking for has been discontinued so trying to find it, this website had it. Any comments would be appreciated.
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone order from eskinstore.com

Kitty Galore, I was sort of surprised that I had never come across this site. So I went there and did what I always do first on a new shopping site: I look for the "About Us" link. No where to be found.

Then I googled "ekinstore reviews" and found some red flags. The reviews for the site on Yahoo Shopping are not very good at all.

And the ScamAdvisor site warnss that the site involves a high risk country, that it's U.S.-based but may also be from Malaysia.

And then there's this: 4.4. NO RETURN WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE PRODUCTS ARE SHIPPED

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Kitty Galore, I hope you had a chance to read my reply.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much Suzy Q, I am so glad I did not buy the item I was interested in. I am going to stay clear of that site . I cant Thank You enough !
Trusted Contributor

Dermstore might have what you're looking for, and they're having a 20% off sitewide sale and always offer free shipping.