Respected Contributor

Hi, I saw the thread on the GMA deal (thank you to the poster!), and am considering this. It's a great price. I did a search for older threads, and couldn't find them. Would love opinions on this device, and what results you've seen. I have good skin, but sensitive and aging. I don't know that this would do anything for me that a good exfoliation cream ( I love Skinn's dermappeal) doesn't do.

Please let me know your thoughts!
Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: PMD Opinions and results?

Bump

Super Contributor

I never heard of this deal - where do you go to check it out?

Respected Contributor

I have one. I really like it as far as making my skin feel very soft & smooth. I haven't seen a big difference in my skin but I haven't been consistant with using it. I like to use it & then use the Nuance Salma Hayek Exfoliating Wild Lime Gel. My skin feels like buttah!

Regular Contributor

After a couple months of using my PMD, I decided this was not as good as I thought it would be. My skin is somewhat sensitive but I often had little "burn" marks after use. I also thought that in my case it accentuated my wrinkles over these months. I never used it more than once a week and did not use it every week. I'm probably ahead money-wise since it would have cost more to have a professional treatment so it was worth the try.

Someone on the forums once asked if the PMD removed peach fuzz. It did not remove mine but I wasn't expecting that result. Ironically, I do find that my skin feels softer and smoother after using my Emjoi Erase (TSV). I wasn't expecting that result but am quite pleased.

HTH.

Respected Contributor

On 8/8/2014 SiameezeLover! said:

https://gma.yahoo.com/deals-and-steals-hot-summer-savings-201132330.html

Respected Contributor

On 8/8/2014 Dusty1 said:

I have one. I really like it as far as making my skin feel very soft & smooth. I haven't seen a big difference in my skin but I haven't been consistant with using it. I like to use it & then use the Nuance Salma Hayek Exfoliating Wild Lime Gel. My skin feels like buttah!

Thanks so much, Dusty1! I'm not sold on the PMD, but may have to check out the wild lime gel!

Respected Contributor

On 8/8/2014 Gussie2007 said:

After a couple months of using my PMD, I decided this was not as good as I thought it would be. My skin is somewhat sensitive but I often had little "burn" marks after use. I also thought that in my case it accentuated my wrinkles over these months. I never used it more than once a week and did not use it every week. I'm probably ahead money-wise since it would have cost more to have a professional treatment so it was worth the try.

Someone on the forums once asked if the PMD removed peach fuzz. It did not remove mine but I wasn't expecting that result. Ironically, I do find that my skin feels softer and smoother after using my Emjoi Erase (TSV). I wasn't expecting that result but am quite pleased.

HTH.

Thanks Gussie! I appreciate the details! It is cheaper than one professional treatment, so it might be worth a try. Then again, I'm concerned with doing damage to my skin! i don't want burns or wrinkles, but would like some good results. That's interesting about the Emjoi.

Super Contributor

On 8/8/2014 itsMe said:

Thank you so much for the link Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 8/8/2014 itsMe said:

Thank you so much for the link Smiley Happy

You are very welcome!