Frequent Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: PMD - personal microderm $58 on GMA Deals today

Thanks so much. I already got the PMD last time GMA had it on but I purchased a silicone shopper and two eyeglass holders. How do you know when the Steals and Deals are on GMA?
Regular Contributor

GMA usually has their Steals and Deals on every Thursday - though I've seen them on Ruesdays and Fridays too. The Today Show does something similar about every 6 weeks or so - haven't figured out their pattern. I don't watch either program but just google them each Thursday morning.
Super Contributor

What do ladies who have this device think of it? Does it work?

Valued Contributor

It works! I use mine once a week and it leaves my skin very smooth. This is the best price I've seen...I think I paid $70 and thought I got a steal.

Contributor

Does it help with texture and pore reduction. I thought I heard that it actually can plump the skin, making it look firmer.

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this! The PMD was #1 on my ""Beauty Wish List."" I purchased it through the GMA link but it was a little deceiving...it ended up costing $62 as they tacked on $4 shipping and handling even though the site clearly states ""free shipping over $49.95"". Oh well. It was still an awesome deal!

Valued Contributor

On 8/7/2014 Jenmarieb said:

Does it help with texture and pore reduction. I thought I heard that it actually can plump the skin, making it look firmer.

texture, yes but not plumpness. you'll love it. your skincare will be able to penetrate your skin better, resulting in reduced blemishes and a smoother skin surface.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

still a good price

Trusted Contributor

This tool would NOT be good for sensitive skin or rosacea, correct? I would love to try this, but I cant imagine putting any suction tool on my face without causing some damage,,,