Esteemed Contributor

? about the new YSL Fusion Ink Foundation

The new YSL Fusion Ink Foundation seems to have gotten good reviews. I am interested in trying it but don't know what shade to purchase. I am currently using Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light in Intensity 2. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what shade of the Fusion Ink I should try. Thanks in advance, Maria

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ? about the new YSL Fusion Ink Foundation

Anyone?!?!

Respected Contributor

Hi Maria, I have used many YSL foundations and they all have different numbers. Have not investigated this one yet. I would either call Nordstrom's beauty consultants or google swatches and see if someone has swatched this. Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

I believe this is a Georgio Armani product not YSL.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/8/2014 Tricolor said:

Hi Maria, I have used many YSL foundations and they all have different numbers. Have not investigated this one yet. I would either call Nordstrom's beauty consultants or google swatches and see if someone has swatched this. Good luck.

Thanks Tricolor.. I will certainly try your recommendations!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/8/2014 aggravated said:

I believe this is a Georgio Armani product not YSL.

Hi aggravated ... this is definitely a YSL product. I emailed YSL and received a response from them as to which shade I might want to try together with a link for the product.

Contributor

I also wear the Estée Lauder double wear light in #2 and I just ordered YSL in B20 Ivory. I hope it's good!
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/9/2014 Nickel05 said: I also wear the Estée Lauder double wear light in #2 and I just ordered YSL in B20 Ivory. I hope it's good!

Hi Nickel05 ...... I sent YSL CS an email asking for a shade recommendation equivalent to the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Intensity 2.0. I was told to try BR20 - Cool Ivory. I have ordered it from Sephora. I hope it's a good match for my skin tone.

Respected Contributor

On 8/10/2014 Boehm Collecter said:
On 8/9/2014 Nickel05 said: I also wear the Estée Lauder double wear light in #2 and I just ordered YSL in B20 Ivory. I hope it's good!

Hi Nickel05 ...... I sent YSL CS an email asking for a shade recommendation equivalent to the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Intensity 2.0. I was told to try BR20 - Cool Ivory. I have ordered it from Sephora. I hope it's a good match for my skin tone.

I wear BR 40 in their Youth Serum Foundation and I am a medium tone. So I am sure that the BR 20 should work for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Received the BR20 - Cool Ivory - and it was a bit too light. So I returned it and ordered the BR30 - Cool Almond. Hope that's better.