Valued Contributor

Eyebrow tinting system…RAVE!

Beauties!

What a pleasant surprise from a small purchase from a beauty catalog. I am tired of ALWAYS using a daily brow product to make my brows appear. When I don't use something because of whatever, I look, well, old. So when I saw this product, I thought, well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Well…winner! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Check out Beauty Boutique catalog and if your tired of not having brows and having to put them on daily, this is your ticket.

The product is by Godefroy and I purchased mine in medium brown. The name is Instant Eyebrow Tint and it is a permanent color tint lasting just like box hair color, for 4-6 weeks. It looks natural. It is easy. It is quick. It is effective. Price reasonably. I am pleased.

Now that the secret it out, I hope it is not out of stock next time I need to repurchase. LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Eyebrow tinting system…RAVE!

Thanks for the review. Will have to check it out!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

In the 1950's we used a product called ""Dark Eyes"" to color our brows. Nice to know there is still a product to use.

Respected Contributor

I will check it out. I haven't tinted mine in awhile as I found a pencil that is the perfect color for me, but when I did, I always used Grecian Formula Moustache & Beard for Men and it worked great.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Regular Contributor

FYI - This is available on Amazon in case Godefroy's website is sold out next time you need to order.

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Contributor

I bought this a week ago but have not used it yet.I have very sparse to no brows so wanted to try this so i can wakeup to brows for a change!

FYI i bought mine at rite aid. Good to know it worked well for you. I'm going to try mine this weekend.

Super Contributor

I know what you mean about looking older with no brows. One of the best things I ever did was start to tint them. I actually use a product for hair that really grabs onto the gray, but I know you're not supposed to. :-)

I may give yours a try when I run out of my current product -- thanks for the review!

Valued Contributor

Beauties,

I had just put this on yesterday…I am thrilled. But I cannot speak of the longevity of the results.

But next time I do this I will cut all the product in half as I wasted a lot of product following their directions. Just a heads up for anyone who tries this product in the future.

Super Contributor

Good4u, question here. Does this product stain the skin as well? My brows are getting grayer by the day, yikes! but I still have rather thick brows thankfully and just want to color the hairs only. Right now I use my boxed hair color (I carefully use a clean mascara wand to apply) and it doesn't tend to color the skin. But I would like something that is specifically meant for brows if I can find it!

Thanks so much!!

Respected Contributor

Good4U, I posted about this brand earlier this spring when I found an inexpensive product to help the growth of lashes and brows, it is called Double Lash and Brow by Godefroy. I have just been using it on my brows and a little less than half way thru the tube I am noticing fuller brows.

I got mine at Amazon and will repurchase, you should check this one out too. Very inexpensive sub for the other big name lash and brow products. Thank you for the heads up on the tint, I will check it out. Smile